Lollipop(Smut)

"Just this one."

Going to the mall again was just another convenience. Pidge wanted an adaptor for her console that she'd shared with Lance after realising it failed to work with anything the castle had, and since she was stuck behind a computer all the time, it was only reasonable to let her have the console and have some good old video game time. The rest of the team needed it too, and although she wasn't prepared to share, she'd probably let everyone else play once she'd destroyed her sleep schedule and it was affecting the formation of Voltron.

Lance, however, took another route. He'd found a familiar Earth-looking store coated in the colour red and adorned with lace and adult themes, chosen a piece of candy he was fond of, and delivered it to the counter. If anything, the taste was going to be better than the food within the castle. Anything could be better than the food in the castle, and whether it was going to be tasty or not, Lance was going to get this goddamn rainbow-dick lollipop no matter what the rest of the team was going to say. The label promised blue raspberry and that was what he was going to get. To hell with any other flavour.

Through picking up money off the floor and raiding fountains, Lance actually had a decent amount rattling around in the lint-filled pocket of his jacket, and he dumped that on the counter in front of the speechless cashier. Manners were important. His mother taught him that, so even if this alien thing didn't say thanks, Lance sure as hell did, and popped the candy into his mouth, feeling the sour flavour leak onto his tongue as if he'd been deprived of it. All he had to do now was find Pidge and drag her all the way back to the awaiting castle. The other Paladins were probably bored out of their minds just trying to wait for the both of them. Shiro thought it was inconvenient and immature. Hunk didn't seem interested.

"Did you find it?" Lance took the lollipop out of his mouth, his tongue as blue as his lion, and Pidge looked up at him with a cable bunched in her fist, slightly irked.

"What in fuck's name have you got in your mouth?" she raised a brow. "Did you find an adult store or something?"

"Maybe I did," Lance shrugged, idly lapping the flavour away. Pidge rolled her eyes.

"That is going to make the entire team uncomfortable."

Lance grinned. Maybe not the entire team. And maybe not uncomfortable, either.

As soon as they reached the castle, Lance changed into a pair of grey sweatpants made specifically for training, so they were tighter than usual, but thankfully, not constricting. His jeans were soaked after wading around in the fountains trying to collect money, and now he was dry again, helping Pidge set up her console while she ranted at him to stop touching everything he found interesting. It was his console too. They might as well work together. They didn't splash about in a fountain a couple of months ago for nothing.

On the other side of the hall sat the Red Paladin, his jacket cast aside, crumpled on the floor of his bedroom. He was sat in the way of his sliding door so it wouldn't shut on him, his back leaning against the hard, uncomfortable frame, stabbing him right in between the shoulder blades. With a tired sigh, he listened as the two Paladins tried to connect their console to the castle, and finally have it projected onto the screen. Keith had been waiting for ages and sat restless, fidgeting with his knife in his hand, staring down at Pidge's open door, hearing her yell at Lance.

It didn't take long before he sauntered out, one hand carrying his cellphone-like device, his thumb lazily scrolling on the holographic screen. Keith had to double take, almost choking on his own breath as he saw the thing in Lance's mouth, and suddenly, it didn't feel like a small crush any more. The Paladin had always been fond of his teammate, specifically in those sweatpants, in that shirt, and now, seeing him with a phallic lollipop in his mouth made him feel flustered than ever before. He bit his lip and hugged his knees against his chest, watching as the Blue Paladin leaned against the wall near his room, waiting for Pidge to finish. She was going to take a while, and a while was enough time for Keith to fantasise about what the hell Lance was doing to that thing in his mouth --