Put some sunscreen on(Smut)

If there were two things Lance loved, it was Keith and the beach. Since summer had just begun, and the sweltering heat had already started to roll in, it wasn't hard for Lance to convince his boyfriend to spend a day at the beach with him. However, Lance had a moivation other than just enjoying a nice, sunny day with Keith at the beach. He had a plan, and that involved asking his boyfriend to give him a hand.

"Hey babe, could you help put sunscreen on me?"

Lance and Keith managed to find a secluded spot on the beach a few kilometers away from other people. Lance claimed that the spot would be nice for some privacy, not explaining why they would need it. They had set up a large towel for two, Lance lounging on it while Keith struggled to set up their umbrella. Once Lance asked Keith to put sunscreen on him, though, the shorter boy set the umbrella aside.

"Sure, but you have to do me after." Keith replied, grabbing the sunscreen "I burn easily." Lance couldn't help but giggle at the double meaning, but Keith didn't pay that any mind. He was already lathering the sunscreen on Lance's shoulders, rubbing it in.

It was unintentionally sensual, the way Keith caressed Lance's body with his hands. Lance laid back and just let Keith take control, hovering over him to get a good angle. He took his time making sure every inch of Lance was coated to prevent damage from the sun, being the overly considderate boyfriend he was. Lance loved it when Keith treated him softly like this, but that's not what he was looking for at the moment. Once Keith finished putting sunscreen on Lance's stomach and back, he skipped over to Lance's legs. Lance 'tsked' at that, making Keith look up with confusion.

"What?" He asked, not understanding why Lance would disapprove of the action.

"You just skipped over my hips and thighs." Lance pointed out.

Keith raised a brow in disbelief and further confusion, "Lance, that part of your body is already covered by your swim shorts. It doesn't need sunscreen."

"I thought you were going to be thorough." Lance replied cheekily, feigning disappointment.

As he said that, Lance hooked a thumb under the band of his swim shorts. He begab to tug them down his hips, slowly stripping them off. Keith's eyes widened at the sight, face turning pink as Lance began to pull his shorts down.

"W-What are you doing?" Keith stammered, the swim shorts now pooled at Lance's thighs "Someone could see you."

"Keith, we're far enough away that no one will see." Lance told his boyfriend, peeling his shorts from his legs and tossing them aside. He could see Keith's eyes follow the shorts down his legs before snapping back up to look at Lance's naked form.

"Well, except for you." Lance finished, flirtily.

Lance watched Keith swallow as Lance traced the length of his leg with his fingers until he reached his cock, slowly sliding his fingers over it and up to his chest. He was already half hard, laying naked underneath Keith.

"So," Lance spoke again, catching Keith's eyes in his own "You gonna do a thorough job?"

"Fuck." Was all Keith could manage. Lance loved how crazy he could get Keith over him, especially when all he had really done was taken off his clothes. It was a huge turn on for both of them.

Lance handed Keith the bottle of sunscreen, a smirk plastered on his lips as he ushered Keith to go down by his legs. Keith took the sunscreen from him, fumbling to get it open before he could squirt a dollop onto his fingers. As Keith rubbed the sunscreen on Lance's exposed hips, Lance intentionally let out a moan of approval.

"You're so good with me, Keith." Lance remarked, speaking in a sultry tone.

"I guess..." Keith muttered, trying to avoid growing more aroused, no doubt.