Timelines(Smut)

The first thing the strange other Lance had when he appeared in the Red Lion with their own original Lance was, Keith is told, “Oh hey I know what this is! I remember this!”

This was something everyone had no choice but to believe, because there was really no other explanation for a second, ten-years-older-than-ours Lance showing up out of literally nowhere after an explosion surprised the entirety of Voltron and the Galra they were fighting by coming from the wrong end of a Black Hole.

The other Lance, Keith was fast to discover, was incredibly tall, incredibly confident (in a relaxed sort of way that only served to make him more attractive,) and above all else, completely unconcerned by his current temporal displacement. Apparently he remembers how the older Lance that HE had met got home when this had happened to him ten years prior, and the concept of time was, he assured everyone, completely reliable in its ability to stay exactly the way its meant to.

What Keith had had trouble understanding was what any of that had to do with him, and why, when Lance had seen him, he’d grinned lewdly and waggled his eyebrows at Keith to purr, “Ooh, that’s right, looks like this is finally gonna come full circle, too. I’ve been waiting for this for a long time, you know.”

“This,” as it turned out, was luring Keith to a nice private place to seduce the ever-loving hell out of him. Uhhh… If Keith was gonna be totally honest here, it was not hard. He already had some weird kind of crush on the other paladin - or at least, his version? And this Lance was taller and sexier and more mature and basically just so much extra , like, Lance amplified by… well, ten. Ten years of intergalactic war was, uh… a good look on him.

And he also had ten years more experience in other matters, which Keith really should have thought about before he let it go this far. Keith was so, so fucking far out of his league. How, you ask, did he know he was in over his head? Because before tonight, Keith hadn’t even known he COULD come three times in one hour, much less think to expect all that and more .

“I, I can’t,” Keith pleaded, broken even to his own embarrassed ears. “It’s too much, there’s no way .”

“Oh Honey, of course you can,” Lance just cooed in return, nuzzling Keith’s ear and petting the hair out of his face. “I was right about all the other things you thought your body couldn’t do, wasn’t I?”

That, Keith reflected, was certainly true. He hadn’t thought Lance was serious when he claimed Keith was so adorably small that he could hold him up and fuck him while standing but lo and behold he’d done it, Keith’s weight supported only by the hands he’d looped around the back of Lance’s neck and the cock he was riding. He had thought his legs wouldn’t bend that far, but no, Lance had spread Keith open ankles to ears and fucked him so hard Keith couldn’t even concentrate to see the handsome face hovering inches his own, everything a blur of teary wet brown and gray. And he hadn’t thought prostate orgasms were a thing, but Lance had already given him four so far, each individual one feeling like a supernova exploding in Keith’s nervous system and leaving him shaking and incoherent for minutes after.

“I… I don’t know,” Keith ended up stuttering, trembling in Lance’s strong, battle-scarred arms. “I mean, you were, yeah, but…” But every nerve in his body was on fire , he was sore and aching hard and he couldn’t keep a single thought in his head straight anymore and letting Lance fuck him again sounded like it was just too much, waytoo much, he’d overload and combust until there was only ash and jizz left.

Lance smiled warmly, eyes filled with an affection Keith couldn’t comprehend as he continued petting Keith’s hair. “It’s okay, sweetie, you’re allowed to say no. I can suck you off to finish you this last time, huh?” A kiss to Keith’s forehead that made him tremble and blush more than anything else tonight so far. “I was just having so much fun, wanted to show you all the things you and I will do together someday, you know? I didn’t get to be there for my Keith’s first time, wanted to make up for it by showing you how good we’ll be for each other.” A lewd and almost shark-like smile, “Wouldn’t want you to give up on us just because of how terrible my nineteen-year old self was in bed, after all.”