Blanket fort(Smut)

Part 2 of 2

✖✖✖✖

"Are you falling asleep?" Keith asked, lazily playing with Lance's hair as they laid side by side on the disheveled bed, their legs intertwined.  

" Hmmmm... You know I always get really sleepy after I cum... But I won't fall asleep I promise" Lance yawned, stretching out his arms up above his head.  

“I swear to God if you fall asleep!” Keith groans, lightly pulling on Lance’s hair just enough so he feels a little drag. 

“Ow!” Lance winces and grumbles something under his breath as he slaps Keith’s hands away from his head. 

“I barely touched you!” Keith said and started to giggle, scooting even closer to Lance.  

“You just pulled my hair!” Lance grunted, furrowing his brow and giving Keith an incredulous look.   

“Barely!” Keith retorted as he tried to bite his lips to stop himself from erupting into a laughing fit but he’s barely able to hold it back. 

“Why are you laughing, huh?!” Lance snarled, starting to get a little flustered.  

“You’re adorable when you’re mad... Do you know that?” Keith smiled as he slides even closer to try and lay his head on Lance’s shoulder but Lance moves away, and sits upright on the bed.  

“Shut Up! No, I’m not!!!” Lance sputtered, flushing red and hot down to his chest. There are few things in the universe that got him more fired up than not being taken seriously.  

“I’m all manly and intimidating when I’m mad!!!” He scoffed, crossing his arms in front of himself and pouting like a whiny child.  

“Oh I’m sorry! You know I’m just teasing... Hahaha! I’ll make it up to you!” Keith cooed as he sat up in front of Lance on the bed.  

“Oh yeah... how?” Lance whined, feeling a little frustrated but quickly disarmed by Keith’s big steely-grey eyes suddenly staring right into his own.  

“By making you cum again....” Keith teased, wrapping his arms around Lance’s neck. 

Lance’s mouth falls open at Keith’s words, wide eyed and immediately hard. His heart beating like a battle drum inside his chest.   

Lance emits a tiny gasp when he recognizes the familiar glaze over Keith’s eyes. It’s like he’s just enchanted him, ensnaring him in some way he wasn’t even aware he was doing.  

“Oohh.” Lance yelps, pressing his face flat against Keith’s chest. Feeling all tingly on the inside. 

“It’s just too easy for you isn’t it?” Lance says. He gulps hard, wrapping his arms around Keith as the two hugged ever so tight.  

“I swear... I almost can’t stand how often I think of you. It’s constant. It's intoxicating...and I just can't stop... What have you done to me?” Lance spoke into the flesh of Keith’s chest.  

 This feeling...It’s like a crackling in the air. Lance cannot remember feeling this way with anyone else.  

Perhaps this is what it’s like when people say they feel fireworks going off... He wonders for a moment.  

They stayed like that for a moment. In total silence. Skin against skin. Feeling each other’s warmth.  

“Lance just hold me and kiss me please” Keith whimpered, his voice cracking as he broke the silence in the room.