Keith in heat(Smut)

Lance could hardly even recall how he got in this position. One moment they had just been training against each other on the training deck, and in the next, Keith had attacked Lance and practically dragged him to his room. Looking back, maybe he should've noticed that Keith had been acting differently that day. Sure, the boy was always angsty and emo, or at least in Lance's eyes he was, but he had been especially irritable all morning.

During breakfast, Keith had been the only one who didn't join them in complimenting Hunk's cooking, and everyone always made sure to toss Hunk a compliment because the hard work he put in to keep them all fed with wonderful food was much appreciated.

The next time Lance could pinpoint that Keith had been acting weird was when he noticed Shiro talking to Keith about...something. Lance didn't know what they had been talking about, but they'd seemed to want to keep it secretive, because when they noticed Lance looking at them, they stopped. Keith had basically been shrugging Shiro off and even walked away while he was calling his name. Now that was super strange behavior from Keith.

Unfortunately, Lance had only managed to decide that yes, Keith was indeed acting strange, when they were training with Hunk and Pidge. The red Paladin seemed even more riled up than usual as they sparred and Hunk even asked him if something was wrong. Keith didn't necessarily yell at Hunk since, honestly, nobody would ever yell at Hunk, but he gave him a rather cold shoulder. Hunk and Pidge had left the training deck early and, now that Lance was looking back at it, they had probably left because they realized how strange Keith was acting.

Once it was just them sparring, Keith seemed to become even more aggressive, so finally, being the good guy he was, Lance stopped and asked Keith what his deal was. And that was when Keith attacked him, dragged him back to his room, tossed him on the bed, and climbed on top of him. And that was where they currently were.

Lance gulped as Keith pinned his wrists down on either side of his head against the mattress, looking down at him with a look in his eyes that Lance had never seen in Keith before. The smaller boy was straddling his hips, and he could feel Keith grinding down against his crotch, but the craziest thing about all of this was the amount of body heat Keith was giving off; especially from the lower half of his body. It made Lance gulp a second time in nervousness and confusion.

"Uh, Keith? Buddy? Is there something you wanted to talk about?" Keith growled out a 'no' in a low voice that sent tingles through Lance as he chewed his lower lip. "Oh, uh, okay! Well in that case I'll just get going-" Lance attempted to sit up and shake Keith's hands from pinning his wrists, but he wasn't able to as Keith held him down firmly. Okay, now he was a little frustrated, and maybe a little scared too because Keith was eyeing him like he was a hungry lion and Lance was a piece of meat. "Keith, listen! I don't know what you think I did, but I swear it wasn't me! You...you're not gonna eat me, are you?" Keith growled again as his face moved closer to Lance's, making him flinch.

"...yes. I am." Well fuck. Lance began struggling more to break free from Keith's grip because dammit, what the hell kind of a situation was this? He had no intention of laying here while Keith did lord-knows-what to him, but no matter how hard he struggled Keith seemed to be able to hold him down. "Stop moving. I'll make it worth your while." Keith promised, and Lance groaned because the tone in Keith's voice made him want to believe that promise. He took a deep breath, inhaling a powerful scent in the process that was both musky and sweet at the same time. Interesting combination of fragrances, although Lance would never use it in a shampoo.

"What...is that?" He muttered. Sure, he realized he had bigger problems on his hands, like how Keith apparently wanted to fucking eat him or something messed up like that, but he figured he might as well ask questions while he was still alive. He was beginning to think even that was useless, though, because Keith didn't even answer him. The boy just kept grinding down against Lance's crotch, making his face go red as he squirmed a bit more.