Chapter 1

"Keith! Get up, your gonna be late again!" Shiro yelled up the stairs.

"But it's the last day of school! Can't I stay here and invite Nico over?" Keith said at the top of the stairs.

"Uggggh... fine but invite Will and Nico only." he agreed. " So are you good?"

"Yep"

Keith and Shiro are biological brothers but they aren't when it comes to their fathers so their technically cousins but brothers. Shiro being the son of Zeus is pretty chill at time but he's also an alpha so he's not really chill. Everybody calls him the "Dad" of the group. Keith being the son of Hades is always mad, but he tries to keep a happy mood. Even though he's the son of the Underworld King he sings and dances and he's even a part time comedian.( I had to, I like the thought of Keith and Lance singing)

"Well I'm gonna invite Nico over." Keith said aloud. He suddenly heard a mew. "Oh hello Red. Bet your hungry." in response to what Keith said he had gotten a purr. Most cats hates children of Hades but this cat loves Keith and only Keith for some weird reason. Keith pulled out his phone to call Nico then he say a black shadow.

"Oh he's here Will. I told you he won't go to school on the last day." Nico scolded at his boyfriend.

"Morning guys." Keith said before they could start arguing. He hated that with couples. He promised him self that if he had got into an argument with his boyfriend he wouldn't fight with him.

"Hey Keith. Got any Ramen?"

"Why is that the first thing you ask when you come here, and aren't you tired you just shadow traveled from your house which is seven blocks away from here." Keith said.

"A little but no. And I can't get Ramen 'cause Will's dad said that it's a waste of money if I'm not gonna cook it. But I still eat it, just I don't eat cooked. It's better that way." Nico explained.

"Well you know where it is. Hello Will, I think Red's in the kitchen."

"Will you stop calling her that her name is Alcmene. And hello to you to." Will said

" She's my cat so I name her and her name is Red." Keith argued. Keith had gotten Red for his fourteenth birthday.

"Keith your boyfriend is at the door." Nico called.

"Lance is not my boyfriend, he's just my childhood friend." Keith said. Lance and Keith had been friends ever since kindergarten. They did almost everything together. They even found out their real dad's together.  Keith looked at the picture of when Lance and Keith were 14 years old in 8th grade.

  Keith looked at the picture of when Lance and Keith were 14 years old in 8th grade

Keith chuckled at that day. He went to go open the door to let Lance inside.

How was that, I know I haven't posted because I'm doing this in my Video production class cause my computer is not working right now.