Chapter 9

The song is based off of Lance's point of view. I changed Allura's secondary gender to alpha so this chapter can be more interesting. Slight NSFW.

The group of friends had been searching for Keith and Allura for about two hours.

"Lance, why don't we call Nico to shadow travel to Keith and Allura?" Magnus asked the stressed son of Poseidon.

"Nico is in a heat. Meaning that he can't do much if he's lust ridden. Plus, it's like he's high when he's in a heat. And Keith starts his heat in two days." Lance explained.

"Can't we at least call Will and see if we can use him to find him. Or call on a god for help?" Pidge asked. "Apollo will probably give us some guidance since he gives him monthly offerings."

"Do you really think he will do that?" Lance asked desperately.

"Probably. I don't know." Pidge said.

"What did the girl say in your dream?" Alex asked.

"She said something about Lotor dong something bad, and she needed to tell 'Llura and Keith. She sounded like a good guy." Lance said trying not to freak out. "Guys what's today?" Lance asked all of a sudden.

"Saturday, why?" Matt said.

"No what' the date? Keith's mom is flight is coming in a 9pm tonight. If he doesn't go to the airport to go pick her up, she'll think something is up." Lance said hyperventilating. His anxiety was going through the roof right now.

"Lance breath. Your going to have a panic attack if you keep doing that." Shiro said.

His breathing steadied. Keith's mom Krolia has been in the Army for all of Keith's life and right now she's somewhere in Asia posing as a spy for this enemy called the Galra.

"I'm calling Hazel." Lance said. he grabbed his phone from the couch, turned it on and dialed Hazels number.

"Hello?" he heard Hazel ask.

"Hey can you come over like now. It's very important. Keith and Allura is missing." Lance explained quickly.

"I'm on my way." she said.

In less than thirty seconds Hazel and Frank were standing in front of the kitchen counter.

"Okay, I'm going to need someone to explain every thing to me." Hazel trying not to get upset at anyone.

Lance explained everything from the dreams to Allura and Keith being missing.

"All right then. Shiro and Lance hold my hands." the brown haired omega said.

They grabbed her hand then everything went black.

~Keith P.O.V.~

Keith has been sitting inside of this cage for about two hours. He could feel his heat coming, and it was really close. Keith was laying on his back with out a shirt. He was panting like a dog out on a hot summer day.

"Allura?" Keith said hoarsely.

"Keith please don't speak. I can't handle it. Your in a heat and it's driving me crazy." Allura said.

"I can't believe this I'm stuck here when me and Lance could be preparing for my heat. When I see this bitch I'm gonn- Ah!" Keith moaned out loud. His heat was kicking in at this point.

"Keith try to be very quiet." Allura said.

All Keith could do was hum in response.

"Hello." a girl with blond hair and periwinkle eyes said. She was wearing a light pink sun dress with white shoes. In her hair she had a baby blue bow.