Chapter 8

Smut ahead

~Lance P.O.V.~

I hate this. Why did they even agree to this? Keith is so extra, he made little invitations for everybody. They were about as big as the invitations you would give for a slumber/birthday party.

"Lance can you even sing?" my half- brother Percy Jackson asks.

"Why do I feel like there's an insult that's going to come after this? Yes, I can sing." I said. I was setting up Keith's equipment for tomorrow.

"Why are you even here? Go bother Shiro or Alex." I said.

"Shiro is too busy fucking Matt. And Alex is with Annebeth." Percy answered.

"Alexa call Leo Valdez." I said. Keith was always lazy so he just bought Alexa dot just to do his jobs for him.

"Okay, calling Valdez Leo." she answered.

"Why does she do that? Call them by their last names first then their first names." I asked.

"Helloooo?" Leo called.

"Hey Leo can you vome over to Keith's house and help me with setting up the eqipment for tommorow. I assume you know cause Keith called you third."

"Sure. Cal wanted to talk to Keith anyways." he agreed.

"Keith went grocery shopping with Magnus about an hour ago. He said he'll be back within two hours."

"Alright. Depending on how Festus acts I'll probable be ther in 30 minutes." and with that he hung up the phone.

"So, Keith isn't here?" Percy inquired.

"What ever your thinking, the answere is no." I said.

"I was simply going to say that we should go check out his room, but it seems like you don't want to."

"Percy, do you realize that I had sex with Keith and bonded him in his room right? What did you think i went to dad's house and fucked him right then and there and bonded him?" I said. Sure I was a little harsh, but he's really getting on my nerves. He's been here for about three hours. How does Annebeth put up with him?

"Can we go into his room?" Percy begged

"Keith's my boyfriend and my childhood friend, I would never evade his space. Plus his room is like my own. We literally share everything, excluding toothbrushes and washcloths, but you get the idea. So that's a no on  room and that's final."

~Keith's P.O.V.~

"Magnus can you grab the Salsa for Leo and Lance?" I asked Magnus. We were shopping for tomorrow.

"No heat, mild, or all heat?" he asked.

"I guess spicy. I don't know what they like." I said after a short while. All o fa sudden Ocean eyes started to play. "Why is Lance calling me now? I already to just clean the equipment." I picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Keith, when you come home you need to bolt your room door. And can you pick up some Windex please?" Lance asked.

"First why do I need to bolt my room door, and second why in the Helheim do you need Windex?" I asked. Honestly Lance needs a lot of things just for life hacks or pranks.

"To clean your windows of course and the bathroom mirrors too. And your door, well Percy, he's trying to get into your room. I told him to leave it alone but no he didn't even want to leave it alone." Lance explained. Why does everybody wants to go in to my room aparently?