Chapter 6

Ok, the video plays into the story just wait and watch, oh and enjoy reading.

The teenagers walked up to the little house. The house wasn't that big but it was a decent size for a small family. Lance looked over his shoulder to see how Keith was doing, out of nowhere Keith passed out, but Lance didn't think that he passed out out of tiredness he probably passed out of the sleep barrier that was around the house. Lance looked to the side where his companions was but they didn't seem affected. Now something was really up. Lance tried shaking the small omega up but he didn't even move.

​"Keith, wake up." Lance said quietly so the others wouldn't hear. He tried shaking him but he still didn't move. "Keith get up." he said a little louder.

​"Lance are you okay?" he heard Alex asked.
​"Keith passed out, a-and I don't think he's breathing." Lance panicked.

​"What, Magnus go over there and check on him, he can be dead for all we know." Annebeth ordered.

​Magnus walked over to Lance and Keith. Lance growled under his breath, but being an alpha he couldn't control how he feels, especially about his omega probably dead in his arms.

​"He's breathing but he's in a very deep sleep. Maybe it's because of the kid being the child of Hypnos if I am right about this sleeping god?" Magnus looked to Annebeth for any corrections but she simply nodded.

​"Okay, let's go knock on the door." Alex said nervously.

​The four of them walked to the door while Lance held Keith bridle style. Annebeth knocked on the door.

​"Who is it?" a muffled voice said on the other side of the door, they sounded annoyed, yet lazy

​"Clovis, open up. We have to talk." Annebeth said.
"What about? I don't know about anything weird but you honey." he replied.
"Clovis, my friend Keith has insomnia and we don't know what to do. When we were walking up to the door he passed out. Come on we need your help." she sounded like she was on the verge of tears.
"Okay, come in." there was several locks being undone.
"Where is he?" Lance shuffled towards the front of the group.
"Here." he said blankly. He was scared out of his mind. He couldn't live without Keith, let alone sleep without him. Him and Keith known each other for about ten years. Keith started to claw at his throat.
"It hurts." he said like he couldn't breath. Lance put him down on the nearest couch, the started to shake him.
"Keith, Babe it's going to be okay. Alright? Clovis is going to take your insomnia away." Lance tried to calm him down, until he heard a simple word.
"L-L-Lotor, let g-go." he rasped.
"Clover can you do some thing your just standing there with your eyes closed." Alex yelled.
"Wait, I know what he's doing. He's going inside of Keith's mind to find out what's wrong with him." Annebeth said.
A few moments later Keith stopped struggling and started to breath easier. Clovis eyes fluttered open. He had a tear stream down his cheek.
"He is hurt. I-I've never seen anyone with that type of history. He deserves better, he-he needs love. Real love. Not the kind where you get fucked over and being  satisfied when it's over. He needs someone who cares about his well being." Clovis said.

"I-is he okay? I want to know if my childhood friend is okay not if he's hurt!" Lance yelled

"He's fine. I took the insomnia away from him so he should be sleeping easier. But he will be sleeping for about 5 hours. And do not mess with hi let him sleep. Do not wake him, if you do there will be grave consequences. Got it?"

"Thank you!" Lance would've hugged him, but he didn't even know what this guy could do considering that he was the son of Sleep himself.

"Your welcome. Now get out, you're messing with my napping schedule."