Chapter 5

Ok, the song actually made me cry for Keith, but this chapter is all about the other peeps and some klance. I know you guys want to know why Keith is an insomniac, but that is in the next or after the next chapter, and I know this a late update. But enjoy!!!

~Malex P.O.C.~

"Alex hury up, or we'll miss our flight." Magnus knocked on his/her door. Ever since they've been daing he decided that he was pan. And Alex make's it hard to tell wherher their a boy or a girl.

"Hold on Magpie." They called back.
They were going to fly in to California to surprise Annabeth and Percy. Him and Alex had started to date after they postponed Ragnorok which was really awkward. I mean how it literally happened was that he roasted a god, confessed his love for a gender-fluid person then a couple of hours later(or days?) later they started dating. If that's not love I don't know what that is. Alex opened the door.
"Am I good?" She asked. Alex was a she. How? Well she was wearing a green sundress with white sandles.

"Perfect."

"Why thank you Magpie." She kissed him on the  cheek. They left Valhalla through their secret passage.

~30min later~

"Thanks Sam." Magnus said.

"Oh your fine you guys will be my test subjects-I mean my honnered passengers."

"Hopefully we don't die, we're not even at Valhalla." Alex mummered under her breath.

"Relax, this is Samiriah al-Abbas we're flying with." Magnus assured her.

~17hrs later~

"By see you guys in 2 months." Sam called.

"Ok how are we going to get to their house, we don't even have a car, let alone know our way around here." Alex was the king/queen of complaining. She literally complains about any and every thing.

"We are going to call them. And by we I mean me you have no way with words."

Percabeth P.O.C.

"Percy what the hell?" Annabeth screamed.

"All I wanted was some ramen. What are you screaming for?" Percy said confused

"Why is the bed wet? I'm the daughter of Athena so I can't even control water."

"Oh that. I tried making the bed into a water bed."

"Just-just dry it up." Annabeth went to the kitchen then she heard her phone ring, it was playing Teenagers by MCR. She picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey cuz, can u pick us up from the airport?"

"Ha ha. You in Cali. You have to be in Boston so when you die you can regenerate in the hotel."

"Annabeth me and Alex don't have all day. Come and pick us up, please."

"Ok I'll be ther in 20."

~20min later~

"Magnus why are you even here?" Annabeth asked