Chapter 4

Smut, abuse and rape in this chapter, if that is one of your teiggers then skip the chapter, if not then enjoy.

Keith woke up wondering why Lance was in his bed. Wait, did we...... Keith checked and he was fully clothed. Thank Zeus!
"Good morning!" a familiar voice said
"Apollo why the hell are you in here?" Keith asked, clearly annoyed.
"Because you didn't give offerings last night, when you know the deal!"
"Here have my ummmmm..... boyfriend's pack of gum." Keith tried, he really did. He loved to singing.
"Is it spiermint, if so I will be willing to take it" Keith thanked Lance mentally for being in love with speirmint gum. He digged through his pockets then found it and have the gum to Apollo.
"Than you for your service Keith." and with that he poofed out of his room.
Lance stirred. "Who were you talking to?" he mumbled.
"Apollo, I forgot to give him his offerings last night."
"Can you sing to me?" Lanced asked,almost begged.
"Sure." He walked over to the keyboard Lance and Leo saved up fo Keith's 16th birthday.

Keith sung with such passion it Lance a bonner. When Keith finished he turned towards Lance.
"Why are your leggs closed.....wait do you have a bonner?" Keith laughed at the thought of him and Lance in the sixth grade when he met Allura.
"Stop. You don't understand that having from a pretty hot dude is very stressful." Lance said
"Do you need help with that, though?" He gestured towards Lance's bonner.
"Please." He wispered
Keith walked back to his bed and straddled himself on Lance and started to kiss him. Lance started to kiss Keith's neck leaving small hickeys. "Can I bond us?"
Keith nodded. Keith moaned when Lance made th mark. Keith tugged at Lances shirt wnting him to take of his shirt. They took of their shirts. Now Keith's was on his back Lance was on top of him taking off his shirt. Keith could've gotten a nose bleed right there but he didn't. Keith pulled Lance's pance.
"I need you now" he wispered.
"A little eager are we. Unbuckle your belt."
And Keith did so. Lance started at Keith's length. He would've been mistsken for an alpha with his dick.
Lance pulled out his lube. He rubbed it on his hands. "Get on your hands an knees."
Keith got on his knees. Lance put one finger into his hole. Keith winced in pleasure. "Move." He simply said. Lanced moved than added another finger trying to find Keith's sweet spot.
"Lance, ngh.. I need you now. Please." Keith begged.
Lance went in." Let me know when to move."
"Move." Keith said
Lance moved, and all of a sudden Keith said to go faster.
"Fuck....Lance I think going to.." and Keith came right there, a couple of seconds later Lance came inside of Keith.
"Babe are you-" Lance started
"Yes, I'm on birth control. I mean look at all the alphas that are in a Starbucks alone." Keith was going to say the real reason but he just left it alone. It was only five minutes later Lance fell asleep. Keith couldn't fall asleep, you can say he's an insomniac, which he is. Ever since his old boyfriend he could never sleep. He went to therapy, and they said he need to take anti-depression so he wouldn't kick the bucket.

Keith started to cry.

"Keith, what's wrong?" Lance sounded alarmed.

"I can't sleep, and I wanna sleep." Keith managed to say

"Talk to me."

"I haven' slept ever since Lotor tried to....." he trailed off the thought.

"What do you mean?"

"L-Lotor, he said it wasn't over" at this point Keith was shivering. Lance held him close rocking him back and forth. Humming a song that Keith thinks he knows.

"Shhh.. Babe... are you an insomniac?" Lance asked

"I-umm.. yes. It's been almost 2 months since I have had a goodnights sleep." Keith managed, he took a deep breath. "Lotor was a good person in general, but he wanted only so much from me. He liked me sure but he mostly liked my body. And for anybody if a person likes you for only your body you really think your doing something wrong. And I don't want to give the impression that I'm weak but.. it's hard."

"Tell me everything"

Ok, I know the smut is very shitty but, there's a but I have been working on this for almost a week sooooo, if you have suggestions text me. And I am making a FAQ book and an One-shot book so check that out some time this weekend.  I will post by Friday probably.