Chapter 10

Keith and Lance were sitting in Keith's room watching a movie. Everyone has left and Keith's heat was almost over.

"I'm board. I wanna do somthing fun." Keith said.

"Well it's almost midnight. So how about tomorrow we go to the pool. Or the beach. Your choice." Lance said. Being the son of Poseidon he loved the beach. In his opinion he like the pool better cause he didn't have to worry about the seaweed. He hated those thimgs.

"How about we visit a cemetery? I wanna visit some dead people." Keith offered. The two was polar opposites but they were the same.

"Umm. Don't you think that there will be some more people that are dead there at the pool. More spirits because they downed." Lance tried not to go to cemetery. He never wanted to go ther after his step dad.

"Well why not the cemetery? Is it because...oh nevermind. I'm so sorry." Keith relised what he said.

"Your fine. It's not like you did it on purpose." Lance said while wiping a tear from his eye.

"Knock, knock." Allura said while walking into the room.

"What's the point of knocking if your gonna walk in?" Lance asked.

"Sorry. I just need someone to talk to." Allura said.

"Oh. Okay." Keith said. He turned around to see his cat playing with one of the sex toys Lance bought. "Red no!" Keith laughed.

"Why is that still out?" Lance asked.

"Your the one who left it out." Keith said.

"Well..awe poop." Lance pouted.

"Why- gross. I'm gonna go talk to Pidge." Allura said. She left the room.

"I'm bored." Keith said. Him and Lance were laying down on Keith's bed watching a movie.

"Same. I don't even know if your off your heat though." Lance said.

"I am. I don't feel horny" Keith said. He was petting Red's fur.

"Well get ready. I wanna go bother Jason." Lance said.

"Okay. But why him again?" Keith asked the male.

"Fine. How about.... Renya and Thalia?" Lance asked.

"Aren't they in New York?" He asked.

"Dammit. Shiro?" Lance asked.

"On a date." Keith said.

"In the middle of the day?" Lance asked.

"Yeah. He's weird like that. How about we go bother Leo and Cal?"

"Yo yo!" A voice called.

"Nico! Hi!" Keith said.

"Hello. Anyways you guys wanna come to the pool with us. We literally have nothing to do." Will said besides Nico.

"Uh sure! Can we do a sleepover tonight too?" Keith said.

"Ok. See you guys in 10!" The boys shadow traveled out of the room.

"Well gt ready stinky butt." Keith said throwing a pillow at Lance.

"Hey!" He laughed.

_____________

The four males arrived at the pool. "Not many people is here. Good!" Lance said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Will asked.

"Powers!" Lance said. He put his stuff down and jumped into the pool.

"I'm not getting wet. I don't wanna." Nico said.

"Why not?" Keith asked sitting next to him on the chair.

"Because I actually want to tan." He said.

Will and Lance was playing volleyball in the pool. "Lance stop using water to cheat!" Will said.

Keith and Nico laughed.

__________________

So uhh im gonna abandon this story, bc i dont like it. It's messy in a way. So this story is basically over. At least it ended happily. But this story has gotten alot of love and thank you for that. So.... goodbye ig. Andyways i will be making another story. I'll actually have a plot. This one was just a kick start of my fan fiction career. Remember that dm's are open for rp/or to talk and ask questions! ~nelle💖