Chapter 7

This chapter is........confusing? IDK, you choose on how good this chapter is. I'm thinking about cutting some characters off. On my Instagram story and post I'll see. Just text me and let me know who you want to cut off. But you can't cut of the main characters. You should know who they are by now.

Lance, Keith, Pidge, and Hunk was at the mall that day, Lance was taking her just to apologize about the way he was acting the other day when Keith was knocked out for a couple of hours.

"Hey, are you guys hungry? And no Keith not for Lance." Hunk said.

"It was one time." Keith huffed. "Anyways I am hungry for Subway."

"I'm hungry for Panda Express." Lance said.

"I'm hungry for Subway like Keith said." Pidge said. Hunk nodding in agreement.

"Wow bested by my boyfriend and my best friends. I'm going to buy Keith's lunch and mine. Come on Keith." Lance said.

Lance left with Keith trailing behind him. "So what do you want?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'll try the Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt." he said. "Excuse me? Can I have the Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt, with some Dorito-" Keith stopped talking as he saw who was serving him. His face drained of color.

"Keith aren't you going to order?" Lance asked.

"Him. How is he here? H-h-he was supposed to be in j-j-jail. S-S-Shiro said he was gone. He p-promised." Keith muttered. he looked like he was going to have a panic attack.

"Why hello Keith. It's lovely to see you again." the man said.

"N-no. It's not real. A god is messing with me. I bet it's Apollo." Keith said holding his eyes shut and putting his hand to his ears while shaking his head.

"Lotor, why? You already traumatized this boy enough. What do you want from him?" Lance asked. Keith was already on the ground crying pleading the gods to make it stop. That won't help. He needs professional help. Lance thought. "Babe we're going home you need to talk to someone. Maybe Annabeth, or Nico?" he tried.

"N-no I wanna go to your mom." he muttered. "I n-never had a mother figure. Your mom is the closest thing to a mother figure. I trust her." he whispered.

"Oh, Keith are you sure that you want to leave. I mean you wanted to do it that night. Also, your brother wasn't the only one who 'saved' you. It was the uglier version of you who also saved you." Lotor said.

Something inside of Keith clicked. Nobody has ever spoke badly about Keith's family. Sure he did have a rough childhood, but it wasn't bad after he met Lance. "What the fuck did you say about Nico?"

"Oh that's what his name. It sounds like a very hot boy, but sadly he isn't."

"You didn't answer my question." Keith growled. His head was still down.

"I said he was an uglier version of you." he emphasized the word "uglier".

"Come here, I'd like to tell you something." Keith said extremely calm. Lance backed away trying not to be in Keith's wrath of anger. Lotor leaned in. Bad idea. Keith thought. "I will rip you flesh from your body slowly if you ever talk about Nico like that ever again. And if I ever see you anywhere, there will be serious consequences. Got it?"

"Oh Keef, you are cut when you're mad, you know that right? I hope you do." Lotor finally said.

Keith was gonna show him what cute was in a miniute. "Lance."

"Hmm?" Lance honestly was terrified at this point even though Keith was an omega. Keith can kill anybody at any time.

"Go get your Panda Express, and in exactly five minutes you're gonna walk back. Got it?" Keith said. Now Keith was short and had the body of a female which most omega's portrayed. But Keith could be mistaken for an alpha at any time with the voice he used. Lance had the sudden urge to fight Lotor, but he knew Keith wouldn't appreciate the gesture.