Chapter 2

"Hey" Lance said. He was wearing a bisexual flag shirt. "You ready?"

"For what?" Keith honestly didn't know what he was supposed to be ready for.

"What do you mean for what? We are gonna meet my parents." he said it like Keith was his boyfriend or something which he wasn't. He was his boy friend.

"At what time?!" Keith panicked. Every time he meets one of his friends(mortal) parents they like him either for being gay. If he just met parents who didn't even know about the gods being alive and messing with people by striking them with lightning bolts and giving women or men the gift of children and forget about them when they are born hated him and other children of Hades with a passion.

"You know I can't meet your parents. I mean what if they hate me." Keith said slightly panicking.

" I promise they won't, I told mama that you were a child of Hades and that you had a rough childhood so she won't ask about your mom or dad." Lance explained.

"Ok, that's good. I'll go get ready."

~20 Min Later~

"Now are you ready?" Lance said.

"Yes, but can Nico and Will come?" Keith begged.

Lance pondered on it. He liked it when Keith begged, it made him seem vulnerable, wait, what was he thinking Keith's his best friend. that's just gross. A slight blush came across Lance's face. "No, only you they can meet my mom and my step-dad another time."

"Fine, but you have to buy me something to eat when we come back home." Keith said

"Ok, deal."

The two walked out to the car. Lance had gotten it for his sixteenth birthday. It was a blue Toyota.(Not going in to detail bout that). Keith decided that this car ride won't be uncomfortably silent so he asked " Lance, does your mom know if your Bi?"

"Well no, but I'm gonna come out today. That's why I'm wearing this shirt." he didn't sound happy for this upcoming event.

" Well you know I'm here for you. And to make it even better I'll tell her I'm Gay." Keith said.

"No you don't have to do that."

~10 min later~

"Lance, ah Mijo! Where have you been? Don't run off like that ever again!" Lance's mom called out.

" Mama remember I went to go get Keith, the son of Hades, the omega I'm willing to give up my life for?" Lance had forgotten that Keith was right beside him.

" Lance thank you for those kind words. You must be Ms. Camilla, I'm Keith." Keith said. Right now Keith was beyond nervous, he was scared. Lance's mom was a petite little women but Keith was a troublesome child who is also the child of Hades.

"Ummm...Mama I have something to say. I'm Bi, and I like this boy, who I will tell u more about him later. I hope you don't change the way you look at me." Lance sounded like he was about to cry.

"Oh, Mijo os that what you wanted to talk about. I had my suspicions, but other than than that I knew you were eother Bi or Gay." Lances mom explained.

Lance breathed a sigh of relief, like he was holding his breath for a really long time.

"Oh, ecuse me, but I'm Gay so this will clear the air." Keith said.

The three laughed, then went inside.

"So, Keith what do you do when your not with Lance?" Cam asked.

"Dependes really, I usually sing or dance, or hang out with my other friends." Keith said.

"Aren't you a child of Hades?"

"Yes, but I have the blessings of Apollo to sing." Keith said

~60 min later~

"Bye, thank you for having me over!" Keith called.

"So, Lance so I get to know who this lucky guy is that your in love with?"

"YOU! I'm sorry!" Lance yelled