Chapter 3

"You like me?" Keith was beyond happy at this statement.

"You sound more happy than awkward towards me telling you this. Are you seriously ok?" Lance felt Keith's forehead checking to see if the smaller boy was sick. On the normal basis Keith would've turned down alot of girls, cause they thought that Keith was strait, like that was ever gonna happen.

"I'm fine, its just I like you too." Keith sounded embarrassed by this statement. With that Lance smiled at the smaller male.

"What are you smiling about? Is there somthing on my face?" Keith started to wipe at his face.

"No, just me." and with that Lance kissed Keith. Keith didn't even fight back he kissed back with so much lust, he even moaned into the kiss.
Lance broke the kiss. "I've like you for like three years. And I want to spend that time dating you. I want to be your alpha, and I want you to be my omega." Lance said with such passion. Keith started to cry, not be cause he loved him but nobody's ever said something like that ever since the incident."Keith will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." Keith whispered, trying not to let his emotions get the best of him. "Can you take me home, please?" he whispered.
"
Yeah, wanna go to Burger King before we go there?"

"No, I wanna I home." Keith said

~20min later~

"Can I come in?" Lance asked

"Yeah." Keith said quietly

"Hey, are you alright, your usually talking or singing the songs on the radio." Lance seemed confused at Keith's change of emotions.

"I need a hug!" and with that Keith lunged at Lance gibing him a hug while crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" they walked inside of Keith's house, then started up the stairs.

"I haven't dated anyone since Lotor. And it's killing me that no boy has ever said such sweet things to me. It's also scary 'cause I don't want that type of relationship between us."

"That's why you were distant. Babe I will never do that to you, ever. Ok, and if I did try your dad will kill me." that statement earned  a small chuckle from Keith.

"Seriously I wonder how perfect of a best friend can you be." Keith said

"Boyfriend." Lance corrected.

Keith giggled "Boyfriend."

"Hey remember when we used to work at Burger King? Being manager was the best."

"You left me to do the drive through. I hated it it was horrible task. They either yelled in the mic or they try to ear rape me. Like I said, I rather have people yelling than talking quietly. And that's why I'm never gonna work in a drive through restaurant with you, a Korean resturant, sure, a Soney's resturant, maybe, but a fast food restaurant hell no!"

"Rember the 8th grade Winter Wonderland dance? Rember who I went with?"

"I believeit was Kylie Sanders. She was pretty but not pretty enough to make me strait."

Lance laughed at that statement. Keith's been gay for roughly 7 years. He didn't really care for Keith being gay. "So I ran into her with Percy the other day at Wal-Mart. She was all over Percy then when Percy told her that he had a girlfriend she flipped. She was saying every hot dude she meets is either gay or dating someone. I told her I was single then Percy said I wasn't, he said I was dating you. I was completly confused by what he said. And in the end she slappd me for no given reason, and ever since I've been trying to find out why she slapped me." The two boys stayed there talking and laughing the whole night.

"Good night Lance." Keit said snuggling close to Lance.

"Good nigbt Mullet." Lance kissed the top of Keith's head a drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Ok, so I have found a title for this and you'll see what it is of course, but tommorrow I probably won't be able to post cause its my brother's birthday. He just made me cry earlier asking my mom when is she gonna get a new husband, and the only reason why he asked that was because my dad went on a "very long vacation". Imavone6a 5 year old asking you that. It's tho sad. Welp, good night it's midnight here in kentucky.

Do not put your volume on hight for the brger king video. Enjoy!!!