Here Comes Seattle

CHRISTIAN'S POV

Tomorrow I am finally going to meet the tiger lady. I have no idea who is she but from what I have heard she is a fucking shark when it comes to business. I like to work with people who are interested in work not other things. I do not like to be friendly with business associates. Once Ana asked me why my business associates were not my friends. My reply was that I do not want to blur the lines.

I miss my Ana. I want to meet her and beg her for forgiveness. Hell, I am ready to worship her. I miss my baby. I do not know where she is? I cannot believe myself that I did not trust my Ana. I knew from the day she fell into my office that I was in love in with her. The whole world could turn their back against me but not my Ana. I do not know how she is. I wonder if she's okay. Is she warm? Dry? Safe? God, I hope she's safe. Does she have anyone in her life? Does that fucker treat my baby as a princess? Does he make her happy? Does she love me anymore? Does she think about me at all? Does she hates me? My thoughts are running wild. I do not know what to do. I just wish that she might come back to me.

Huh, Grey you treat her as dirt and expects her to come back. What I wouldn't give to wrap her in my arms and spend the day in bed playing games of our own. I was wrong I got to know this six months ago.

FLASHBACK :

I am working at a deal for Germans. This could profit the company profoundly. Andrea tells me that there is a vistor without appointment. I tell her to not disturb me and tell him to go fuck himself. Just then Taylor comes in and speaks. All these years with Taylor I have known he does not come in my office when the situation is not important.

"Sir, we have a visitor who I think you'll want to see and hear out." Taylor calmly says.

"Fine send him in." I growl. I give him my death glare. "The fucker better not waste my time."

I am shocked to see the vistor. He is Elena's ex submissive Issac. I have told Elena before not to send anyone related to the lifestyle in the Grey House. Elena as Elena does not listen to me.

"Isaac I am assuming Mrs. Lincoln sent you over and that this is business related. If not, I do not have time to waste."

"Mr. Grey, I am sorry for interrupting you, but I felt you needed to know this." He says looking over his shoulder at Taylor.He looks petrified and is sneaking at Taylor for help.

I gesture towards the seat and he pulls an envelope out of his brief case. "Mr. Grey, first I want to say I am sorry for my part in this. I had, I...Mrs. Lincoln is no longer my mistress as you know. I know it's too late, but here" he shoves the envelope towards me.

Taylor provides it to me, as I opens it, I see a look of victory and triumph come across his face.

"What is it Taylor?" He places the folder in front of me and I am met with two completely different sets of pictures. One set is of some girl and guy all over each other and the other set of pictures are of Ana and Luke in the same sexual positions.

I cannot believe what I am seeing. The pictures of Ana and Luke were fake. What the hell? My baby never betrayed me. I am getting angrier as a fucking second passes. I count to ten but no effect. She told me it was a lie but I did not believe her. Why? How? She stayed with me when I told her my darkest secret but what did I do when the going got tough I left my girl.

I turn and see Taylor and Issac are looking at me. The difference is that Taylor is happy whereas Issac looks like he has been beaten black and blue. If not, I will make sure latter is the case.

I come back into my impassive CEO mode and shout at him" WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS BEFORE? I SHOULD FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. "

Issac tries to speak but I shut his mouth before he can utter a single word. Mother fucking piece of shit. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE. TAYLOR MAKE SURE HE SUFFERS FOR HIS MISTAKE." Taylor nods at me and I know him he will make the fucker pay. He was very fond of Ana. Hell, my whole staff was. She has the personality which makes everyone love her.

Taylor and Issac leave my office. I feel like a freak- fucking train has passed over me. How could I do this? I did not trust my Ana. Not mine anymore... No she is mine no matter what happens. I do not know what happens next as emotions are coming and for the first time I weep in my office. I never cry except when Ana left me.

After some time I leave my office and tell Andrea to cancel all my appointments and reschedule them. "Andrea hold my all calls if something is necessary pass it on to Ross but I am not meant to be disturbed." Andrea nods. "Taylor take me to Escala."

I open the letter Ana left for me before she went. I never had the courage to throw it away. I start to read the letter my girl left for me.

My Christian,
I told you that bitch will come between us but you never believed me. See it has happened today. I do not know what to write. I am confused. I thought you had faith in me but boy I was wrong and you did prove it today. I put all of my trust in you but you broke it Christian. I did not leave you Christian but you drove me apart from you, from us.

When you find out the truth do not try to look for me. It would be better that you don't waste any of your time on a whore. I wish that you find your soul mate but do remember that do trust her. I will always love you.

Your Ana

My heart is being torn apart as I read the letter. I re read it many times but could not understand it. My Ana doesn't want me to locate her, she wants me to let her go. But how? She knows me I need her like I need air. Huh Grey, did you not need the air 3 and a half years ago.

FLASHBACK

I broke all my ties from Elena that day. I gifted her the salons. It was not easy to convince Elena but I did. I used the ace, we both know if her lifestyle is out she will be a dead person and I used this against her as she used my Ana against me. My family has no idea about this and I do not have the courage to go and tell them the relationship I had with Elena.

I am not sure whether I want to give up my shares in Kavanagha media. Katherine is Elliot's girlfriend and her father has supported me. Let's see. If I will like the proposal, I will sign the papers. I do not fucking care what anyone thinks about me except my baby.