Ana's Office

ANA'S POV :

Today I am going to see my office. I do not want it to be white or feel like I am in a hospital. I want it to be a bit warm but gives the feeling of work. My office is across GEH and Mr. CEO has no idea about it. I like it. I want to see his reaction when he gets to know about it. Hannah has promised me she will record it. Elliot will be present there to push his buttons. Perfect.

I am fully dependent on Elliot and Gia Matteo's ideas. They have promised me that my building will reflect a creative sector with efficiency. I did not want the walls to be all white so I have asked against it. I do not want it to give an outlook of clinical experience.

ELLIOT'S POV :

The work of Ana's building is complete. I hope she likes it. I took me a whole year to complete it. I did not work on any other projects because she wanted it to be flexible. I worked in collaboration with Gia Matteo. She is a fucking rich whore. She does her work in a decent way and is the best in her field. She never leaves an opportunity to touch me. Hell, she fucking loves to make a pass at me. If I had not been with Kate I would have fucked her over and over the past year. My iPhone starts to buzz and I see the caller is Ana.

"Hey itty-bitty, how are you?" I ask her while walking towards her office.

"I am fine, Elliot. Is the office ready? I want to see it."

"You can come. It is done the way you told me. Do visit." I say while looking around her room. It is perfect.

"Sure, I will be there with Mike soon."
Mike? Never heard of him.

"Who the fuck is Mike? I am hurt you did not tell me that you got a new admirer while you could have come to me."

"He is my COO and is very good at his job." She snaps at me.

"OH, I thought you got someone for you while I am there for you." I can hear her laughter.

"Bye see you soon itty-bitty." I disconnect my phone and wait for Ana to arrive with Mike.

I get a ping on my phone and see it is a message from Gideon.

Is the surprise ready? G

Yes. Can't wait to see Ana's reaction. Will send you the vedio. E

We have become friends due to Ana. He is good but a bit hoastful. I remind my Co worker to take a vedio when Ana sees her surprise.

ANA'S POV :

I am standing outside my building with Mike. Luke parks the car and come towards us.

"Ready to see your floor sis." Luke teases me. I am excited to see the whole building and Luke knows it well.

"Let's see the whole building." Yay!

We enter the building and it gives me a positive energy. I like the place it has provoking features.

Throughout the office, like in the reception area, there are icons placed on a stripe resembling a status bar that allows people to easily identify the function of each space.