Young Wild And Three

CHRISTIAN'S POV :

I am kneeling on the floor and my eyes remain on the ground. I am waiting for Ana and want her to come soon. With Elena I used to be nervous but I am excited today more than I should be. I think this because I am going to have sex after four years. Maybe I was never truly comfortable with her. I have no control on what she would like to do to me. I thought that Phoebe would like my gift more but no according to my daughter no matter what  her Mommy's gift is the best. I had many ideas and a plan was set in mind to celebrate the night but my daughter turned the tables on me. I hear the creek of door and Ana walk overs to me, I can see her five inch white stiletto as she walks around the room.  

Fuck!

Just seeing her in those sexy stiletto makes me hard. I don't know how will I be able to control myself. I want to fuck her hard but all is in Ana's hands. Why you have to be so cruel on daddy Phoebe?

 Why you have to be so cruel on daddy Phoebe?

"You look amazing, Mr.Grey. Stand up." Ana speaks up and my body follows her command.She is taunting me, Oh baby I am going to take my revenge soon. Ana's tone is harsh and demanding. She means business just like the way it was during the meeting. Ms.Steele you amaze me.

"This is not fair, you should have looked in my eyes so I can punish you but no you have to keep your eyes downward." I hear Ana mumble and chuckle at the thought. She really think that I will fall in my own trap. Oh baby, I have been a submissive for six years and I know how to act. She is frustrated and I love to see her snicker.

"Look at me." I gaze into her eyes and see that she is observing me with a soften look present in her eyes. She looks so sexy and fucking hot in the lingerie. So ravishing. She is taunting me while wearing that lingerie and her pink pouty lips are teasing me to kiss them, to have a taste. I just want to suck her nipple while my hand are busy playing with her clit. My member has fully woken up and has given Ana full control. I had no idea that it will happen so quick. You are taking my self control Ms.Steele and I do not like it a bit.

"Do you like my outfit?" The little vixen asks me.  She wants me to lose control but it is not going to happen and I love to see her try.

"Yes ma'am."

"Lie down on the bed." She commands me and I follow it. 

ANA'S POV :

I am nervous as I am not sure how to act. Christian has been a dominant and knows how to play but I am not that sure. With each passing moment I feel my confidence going down. I hesitantly take a step forward and try to remain sanguine.

I start to walk towards him. Walking over to the bed I straddle his hips pressing my lingerie covered ass against his cock. I tie his hand to the headboard on the bed. It feels to good to be in control. I am not sure what to do next so I start to trail my fingers from his shoulders to his abs and lick them. Slowly I begin to grind my ass against his cock which is already hard. I run my hand up and down his dick, gently licking his tip.