The Glue

CHRISTIAN'S POV :

"Can I talk to her Ana? Will she like me?" Ana laughs at my behavior. I am scared as hell. I do not know what to do.

"Go ahead. She won't bite." Ana says chuckling. God I miss this chuckle, laugh. Damn her smart mouth. How well it would be on my lips or around my dick. Just thinking about her makes me hard. Damn what this woman does to me? The way she bites her lip. I miss her the most.

"Rose I am going back to New York and take care. I love you." Gideon speaks warmly. Too warmly for my taste. He calls Ana as Rose. Why?

"Take care of yourself and little Rose." He turns to me. "They are my life and Grey do not fuck this time because you know I am good at killing people and hiding their body." He heads towards me and wishpers in my ear. "I am not her lover Grey but I know the look. Believe me she loves you but is afraid of getting hurt. Do not make my sister upset." He pats me on the shoulder and give Ana a kiss on the cheek. What the hell? He is Ana's brother but Ana is a single child. I need answers and I know where I can get it. Taylor.

Gideon turns Phoebe's chair and takes her headphones off her head." Bye bye little rose. I love you." My princess starts getting teared up. It breaks my heart to see her like this.
She waves him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Phoebe runs and hide in Ana's chest. I hear her sniffing. God I am feeling miserable now. "Shh shh, it is alright Phoebe. We are here for some time then we will go back to New York, baby girl. I have a surprise for you." My princess lights up at the name of surprise. She likes them. I add it to my list of likes and dislikes. Ana told Phoebe they will go back to New York soon but with me. It might happen that they even stay with me here and go to New York on weekends.

"Mommy, my suwpise?" Phoebe scrunches her nose just in the way Ana does. It is so adorable. Like mother like daughter. My daughter does not have patience. Something we have in common.

"Hello princess" I say to Phoebe.

"Who awe you?" she asks curiously, and I can't help but smile.

"My name is Christian." I smile at her and crouch down in front of her. She really does look adorable in her outfit. She is wearing a red frock which touch her knees.

"My name is Phoebe Hope Steele, but evewyone calls me the name they like." She babbles and holds her hand out to me and I shake it not being able to contain the smile at her cute introduction, she's obviously seen Ana make quite a few introductions. She is witty and wise.

" What does everyone calls you? "I ask her amusingly. She answers me immediately" For mommy I am baby girl, for uncle Gideon I am little wose, for uncle Luke, Nina, Jason and Gail I am peanut. For uncle Elliot and aunt Mia I am nugget. For you I am princess." She does not realize she answered her own question. I frown as she knows about Elliot and Mia. They never told me about her. I do not know who else have lied to me.

"So can I call you princess Phoebe." I ask her smiling at her.

"Okay. Umm... What is youw full name?" She asks curiosly as if trying to solve a problem.

"My full name is Christian Grey." I smile at her.

"Are you uncle Elliot's brother?" She asks frowning. God, I wish I knew what was going on her little head. I nod my head.

"Yes princess, I am Elliot's brother."

"Yay! You came. I love you daddy." She says jumping and she runs to me, crashing into my chest and wrapping her little arms around my neck. I am stunned as the darkness is nowhere to be found and hug.her tightly. It felt like when Ana touches me. It gave me comfort rather than the opposite. My eyes wells up with tears and at the same time, I can't help but smile. At this moment I forgot about everything. I cannot believe my daughter knows I am her father. She is so bright.