Walk Down The Memory Lane

ANA'S POV :

Phoebe comes towards me and Christian while holding Hunter's hand. Today is going to be world war 3. Christian is not fond of Hunt and I can see that the way he is looking at their join hands. I have to make sure that Christian does not say something to Hunt or else Phoebe will be sad and I know that Christian will feel bad too if Phoebe is not happy on her own birthday.

"Daddy meet my best friend Hunt. Hunt he is my daddy." Christian eyes him and Hunter puts his hand forward to shake Christian's hand.

"It is nice to meet you, Mr.Grey." Christian is glaring at the small boy while he lets out a nervous laugh. I cough to get Christian's attention but it goes in vain. I nudge his arm and he shakes Hunter's hand. He runs his hand through his hair. Oh no! This is not good.

"Phoebe and Hunter can you please get me a glass of water. I am feeling very thirsty." They both nod at me and follows my instruction. Christian brings his attention towards me and I give him a 'do not dare' look. He just glances at me and closes his eyes probably trying to control his anger.

"What the hell Anastasia? How can you let our three year old daughter meet a boy and that too become her best friend. She was fucking holding his hand." His anger bursts at me. Thank god, it was not on Hunter. I know he is over protective but he cannot control Phoebe's life. He is not going to stop our daughter from having male friends.

"First of all, Phoebe is only three not fifteen. You have no right to shout at me like that. She is not dating that boy and she has her best friend as a boy. I had Jose as my best friend and I do not see anything wrong in it. What is the problem in it?" Christian runs his hand through his hair.

"You are talking about that fucking photographer who tried to shove his tongue in your mouth while you were drunk and sick. I have enough men to worry about and do not need an addition to it. I am going to make sure that Phoebe does not have any friends who is a boy." You did the wrong thing by imposing your thoughts on our daughter, Christian Grey. Why does he only see the bad in Jose? Can someone bang his head on the wall for me.

"Why are you only seeing the bad in Jose, huh? When nobody trusted me, he did. He was there for me when I needed to cry on a shoulder. He is my good friend Christian and there is no wrong in Phoebe being friends with Hunter. He is a good child and cares about our daughter. You only tell me what is important for Phoebe? To have bitchy girlfriends who are always jealous of her or have a nice caring boy friend."

"Ana-" Christian opens his mouth to speak but I am not in the mood to listen.

"Do not Ana me. When you have cooled down talk to me." I leave Christian alone and go to the other side of the hall.

CHRISTIAN'S POV :

"Ladies and gentlemen let's have a look at the clips of my nugget and itty-bitty. The whole ideas is of Mr.Alex Walker and Mrs.Melissa Walker. It is from all your New York friends." Elliot announces. Who the fuck is Alex and Melissa? I look towards Ana and she mouths friend. I give her a thumbs up and Phoebe comes near us. I take her in my arms not liking that she is holding a boy's hand. I glare at the bot but he doesn't notice it because of the low lighting. She is so young for boys and I don't want any boy near her until she is 50. Heck, I should double the age.

The clip is of my Ana while she was pregnant. It shows pictures of her with the small bump. I wish I was there to hold her and make her happy. I close my eyes in pain while Ana leans into me. I hold her hand while she rests her head on my chest while my other hand hold our daughter. She too leans her head on my shoulder and I kiss her hair. Like mother like daughter.

There is a clip shown where Ana is running away from Elliot and Mia while they both are holding bowl in their hands. This is the typical Ana, always running away from the food.