I Have A Daughter

ANA'S POV :

I enter the meeting room and my hair stands, I know he is here. He looks handsome and hot. Damn, it should be illegal for him to wear something this hot. Gideon enters and is late because I messed with his clock. I just set it 15 minutes late and nothing more. We share a joke and Christian growls at him. Jealousy... I like it.

As the meeting finishes and I am ready to leave someone opens the door. Everyone in New York knows I am not to disturbed while a meeting is going on. I am going to pass the rules here also. Through the corner of my eyes I see Christian starting to stand but stops in between. Whoever is behind the door is doing the right job. I am enjoying it. Nobody makes Christian Grey wait but I like to make sure he does wait.

"Oops, me think meeting was ovew. Sowwy mommy." Phoebe speaks and runs towards me. I pick her up. I know it is wrong and rules are same for everyone but I cannot be angry at her for coming and surprising me.

I hear a gasp and turns to see it is from Christian and Kate. Never thought that I would have a daughter.

"No worries, baby girl. The meeting is over so you did nothing wrong." I am stopped in tracks by seeing her eyes are welling. "What happened Phoebe? Did someone shout at you? Where is Alice, sweetie?" I am trying to keep my voice low but I hate it when my angel cries. Alice is Phoebe's CPO.

"Alice is waiting outside. Me saw nuts mommy but did not eat them. Me good girl mommy." Nuts? What the hell? How come nuts are present here? I wrote in the e-mail yesterday that no nuts will be present. I am getting enraged because of the nuisance. I am overwhelmed about Phoebe's health.

"Are you all right Phoebe? Do you feel uncomfy? Answer me sweetie." I am getting anxious. How come they can do such a mistake. Whoever did this is getting fired?

"Alice and Uncle Jason stop me and did we-mind me. I am happy mommy." I am relieved as I hear my daughter's word. Thank God for Jason and Alice is God's gift. She always takes care of my baby girl whenever I am not present. I make Phoebe sit in my chair as I have some unfinished business to end.

Luke comes by my side and kneels. He provides Phoebe with my ipod and headphones." Peanut, listen to them and then we will go for ice skating."

"We awe going for ice skating. Yay!" Phoebe starts jumping and claps her hand. There is a lovely smile over her face which I love to see."Thank you mommy and uncle Luke. You awe the bestest." She welcome us with kisses all over our faces.

"Now listen to songs, sweetie. We will go as soon as I finish. Okay."

"Okay". She does as told and starts listening to songs.

I turn her chair so that she is facing the wall and do not see me angry. She hates seeing me angry and ends up crying which I do not like at all. At last I turn back to the boardroom and go into CEO mode.

"Gentlemen the meeting is over. I would like everyone to leave except the staff. Thank you for your cooperation." Everyone starts to leave except Christian. Well, he can stay. Luke and Gideon are glaring at Christian but he acts like nothing is happening. He is watching Phoebe. There is love in his eyes and he seems excited. Luke starts to move towards Christian but I stop him. I do not want any drama.

" Mr. Kavanagha who was responsible for the food arrangements?" I ask wasting no time. I am seething. Mr. Kavanagha is taken back my question. What is wrong with him?

"Uh,huh -" I yell at him for not knowing a single thing about his company.

"I was responsible for it." These are the words I wanted to hear and I see they are from Kate. Oh. At last the sheep comes out.