Phoebe's Reaction

CHRISTIAN'S POV :

I hear the voice of Elena. Fuck. I did not want to face her right now. Phoebe is also here with Ana. Shit, she might harm my girls. I cannot let that happen. There is tension in the room. I have no idea how everyone is going to react. Shit, I hate feeling powerless. I do not know what to do. I run my hand through my hair.

Elena looks at Ana and glares at here. She tries to look surprised and innocent.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Arrabell? You have no self respect, what am I talking about you have no. You are a mousey little bitch. You are a fucking whore and nothing more, everyone knows that here. Who is your new trap? Is he as rich as Christian." I am fucking livid. I want to beat the shit out of Elena. Who the fuck she thinks she is.

Phoebe gets up from her chair. Her hands are clenched as if she is stopping herself from killing someone. Phoebe's face is pure red out of anger. I have never seen her this angry. Damn, she takes temper from me. No doubt in that.

She goes near Elena and points at her face. "There is soweting down your eye." She says in a polite manner. I though she was angry. I do not see anything on her plastic face. Elena touches the skin beneath her eye and frowns at her.

"Bend I will help." Phoebe speaks in no nonsense way. Elena crouches in front of Phoebe. I am shocked to see what happens next.

Thud.

My princess takes her hand and give it a nice slap on Elena's cheek. Phoebe must have given it bad as Elena stumbles and fall down. I fucking want to laugh at her.

"Do not badwowd my mommy and this one is for making me angwy." Phoebe holds Elena's face and gives her a death glare. We hear another thud and I know my princess has hit the evil once again. I ever wanted to this but was a coward. My princess is no such person. She is fearless and I love it about her.

Phoebe points a finger at Elena. "Do. Not. Mess. With. Me." She says with fury.

There is pindrop silence in the room. Nobody speaks and are looking at Elena and Phoebe. Phoebe turns and moves to come near Ana while Elena hits her back making her fall. I am seeing red. Fucking red. How dare she hurt my daughter?

I know Elena well and her looks too. I quickly go and take Phoebe in my arms. Ana comes near me with Elliot and Mia. Elena is passing violent daggers to Phoebe. Wrong move. Nobody hurts my princess. Phoebe hides her face in my neck. Elena focuses her eyes on me and gives me a displeasing look. Is she fucking mad? What makes her think I will punish my daughter for slapping her.

"Who the hell is she Christian? Why are you picking her up? She needs to be punished." Elena speaks and comes near Phoebe while Ana stops her. What makes Elena think that I am going to let my daughter to be punished.

"You are going to pay for this, Elena. How dare you touch my daughter? You know what you are a fucking pedophile and everyone's knows about you that in here. I will make sure that your ass is thrown in jail. But I don't think orange is your colour. Maybe, a nice black jumpsuit instead. You deserve to rot in hell for the things you've done to him." Ana growls out at Elena.

"Mia take Phoebe in the room. I will join shortly. " Ana turns to Mia. I pass Phoebe to Mia. Mom looks at Phoebe and tells that she will take care of her. In this room Ana is there with Elliot, Carrick and me.

Ana takes her phone and starts working on it. Has she lost her mind? In this current situation, she fucking wants to play with her phone.

Elliot holds Elena with his one hand, "Why did you do this to my brother? Answer me bitch." Elliot will kill her if nobody stops him.