Lunch Time

CHRISTIAN'S POV :

My family is sitting with me in the Mile High Club. I cannot believe this is truly happening. Phoebe is wearing a wollen outfit. It has white sweater and grey leggings. She has black boots with blue cap. Ana is in all dark color today. She has a dark blue sweat shirt with leggings and dark blue gloves. She is carrying a purse with her. I am in my CEO outfit with a muffler.

 I am in my CEO outfit with a muffler

"What would you like to eat princess?" I ask Phoebe by taking her hand

"What would you like to eat princess?" I ask Phoebe by taking her hand. We sit across each other and Ana is adjacent to me.

"Mac n cheese." She replies enthusiastically. She is ever excited.

"What would like to have, baby?" I say looking at Ana. She seems irritated. Why?

"You call mommy a baby. Silly she is not a baby."Phoebe remarks gigglingly. I laugh at her innocence.

" Sorry princess I forgot mommy is not a baby." I stroke her hair. Ana will always remain my baby.

Ana clears her throat and breaks me from my dream." I will have a hamburger." What Ana is having real food? I fight back a grin.

The waiter comes and we place our order. I am having a fried chicken.

"Make sure nuts are not included in the food." Ana states to the waiter. I am going to ask her about nuts now. It is the right time. The waiter leaves.

"What is the problem with nuts?" Ana seems sorrowful lost in a memory. I wish I could know what is going in preety head of her. I do not like to see my baby sad. I wish I could erase all her bad memories.

"Phoebe is highly allergic to nuts.  She goes into anaphylactic shock. It is a life threatening situation. That is why I was angry at Kate for not doing her job properly." I feel powerless as I cannot do anything for Phoebe. It is not a feeling I am used to feel. I want to give Katherine a piece of mind for not following the instructions given to her. Hell, Ana said it could be life threatening. It means Ana must have seen it. I gasp.