Whose Gift Is Better?

CHRISTIAN'S POV :

The cake is ready and is decorated with chocolate sprinklers and choco chips on it. Mrs. Jones is holding the cake and we enter the guest room where Phoebe is sleeping peacefully. She is snoring with her mouth a bit open. How adorable she looks?! I don't know how I and Ana made such an adorable and perfect baby. I mean look at me I am broken and not even attractive. Okay maybe a bit but Ana is beautiful, sexy, smart and so good. She is the most caring person I have ever seen. If I am being honest, I do not deserve Phoebe or Ana but I am selfish man and I am never letting them leave me. They are the hope in my life. I have missed so much and I am not going to leave them alone for even a single moment.

Ana and I sit on either side of the bed and the rest form a circle around the bed. I have a big surprise for Phoebe. I just hope that she likes it. I look over the cake and see that Mrs. Jones has written happy birthday with whipped cream.

Ana takes Phoebe's head in her lap and soon start shaking her. She does not budge even a little bit and sleeps like everything is all right in the world which makes me chuckle. After a while, her eyelashes flutter and she opens her eyes. She smiles at Ana, in return Ana kisses her forehead. They both look like angels, yes they are my angels and I love them more than anything in this whole universe. Pboebe's eyes moves all around the room as if searching for something,  she spots me, smile and crawl towards me. "Daddy kiss." I engulf her in a hug and kiss her cheek. I have never felt such love. It is that she is so dependent on me and it makes her more loveable. I thought that I can never love children and I was adamant that I won't have any but my Ana change it. She brings out the best in me. I don't know if the whore ever had this unconditional love for me.

"Happy birthday, princess." She looks at me and her jaw drops, her eyes become as big as saucers, I am afraid that she might hurt herself. She starts jumping on the bed and squeals in joy. Mia takes her phone and starts recording my princess's innocent actions. We can all hear her chant 'My biwthday is here, I am goona get many gifts. Yey! Daddy is with me on my biwthday.'

The last statement makes me feel a bit emotional and I pass her a crooked smile.I try to keep on my emotionless face but tears dwell up in my eyes, I cover it with my CEO face. I smile at my daughter and light up the candle in order to distract everyone. Ana keeps her hand on my hand and gives me a proud smile. She always know how to cheer me up. I smile at her and set the cake on the table, everyone starts to sing the happy birthday song.

"Make a wish." Ana encourages Phoebe. Phoebe closes her eyes and a charming smile appears on her face. A blush covers her cheeks and soon she shows us her grey eyes.

"Somebody is thinking about their love of life, I see?" Mia teases Phoebe and Phoebe answers with a slight nod and hides her face in Ana's neck. "My shy baby." Ana mumbles with a smile whirl everyone cooes at her. I do not understand that what does Mia mean about Phoebe's love. My daughter is so small and she is never going to be near any boy, I will make sure of it. All the boys are same, they want to get in girl's panties and break their hearts. They see girl as a toy and all boys are the same. My daughter is never going to marry and I will make sure of it. I don't care even if I have to lock Phoebe in a room. That is a better  idea and it will save me from beating boys too.

Ana, Phoebe and I together cut the cake and feed each other. In the end, all our faces are covered with chocolate and we laugh at each other. I engulf my family in a hug while Mia takes our picture. Phoebe make sure that everyone has a piece of cake. Elliot rubs Phoebe's cheek with his and chocolate is spread on his cheeks too. Mia takes Elliot's picture and passes me a smirk, I know she is going to blackmail him while my brother is busy with my daughter. I give her a thumbs up.

"Someone thought that it would be nice to have a chocolate face mask." Ana speaks while giggling and I couldn't help but laugh with her while Phoebe give us a cheeky smile.