Forgiving Christian

CHRISTIAN'S POV :

Just as we settled in the car Ana's phone rang. She was talking to her assistant, Hannah about a company they are going to buy and they are asking for more money. Greedy Bastards. Ana looks damn sexy in her CEO voice. It fucking turns me on. Ana said that she will deal with them next week. I was looking at Ana and thinking how much has changed. My chest was swollen with pride as I thought how much my baby has achieved.

Phoebe was fast asleep by the time we pulled up outside the hotel. Ana undid her seatbelt and went to pick up Phoebe.

"I can take her." I offer not ready to leave them yet.

"No, it's fine, thank you for today Christian, Phoebe had a lot of fun." Ana smiles as she gets out the car carrying Phoebe asleep against her chest, her head resting on Ana's shoulder.

"It was my pleasure Ana." I smile back as I scramble out of the car after her.

Ana was trying to manage her purse and Phoebe. I laugh at her and  she scowls at me. Hell, I have missed this scowling too. I went and took Phoebe in my arms. She find her equilibrium and blushed before saying me thank you.

We enter the hotel and Ana calls the elevator. She asks the room service to bring an extra sheet of blanket. Soon enough thee is an knock on the door and the idiot college boy nods profusely as Ana hands him money, and I notice he's looking at Ana. Fucker. I take her hand declaring her mine and shut the door in front of him. Don't people understand that she is with a little girl and a man. She is taken.

"Christian can you lay Phoebe in the bed and cover her with the blanket? I have to change it won't take much time." I am happy as I am doing something for my daughter. It looks like we are a happy family and I have always been a part of it. I nod my head smiling at her. God she is gorgeous. Her chestnut hair slipping on her shoulder looks awesome.

I tuck Phoebe in bed and sit beside her. As I wait for Ana, I notice Phoebe's face and brush some hair from her face. She has beautiful pale skin and grey eyes like me and her brunette with light copper mixed coloured hair flowing down to the middle of her back in waves. I wish she never cuts them. She is a princess. My princess. My daughter. Ana and I. Our daughter.

I do not realize when Ana comes back. She is wearing a sexy nighty and has made a bun. My cock twitches in response. She observes me as if she is reading in between the line. We sit in an uncomfortable silence not knowing what to speak.

"So what do you want Christian?" Ana asks me as she sits in the sofa. I shut Phoebe's door silently so she is not disturbed. I do not want her to have nightmares. Ever. I slowly lower myself beside her leaving a decent amount of space between us. I'm watching her however she is staring off at space and looks at me. It is now or never Grey.

"Ana I want Phoebe and you in my life. I know I was a dick and did not do right. I should have trusted you but I am sorry Ana. I was wrong, okay. I admit it. I was wrong and made a mistake. Please let me in. Today spending time with Phoebe and you I know one thing for sure. I want our daughter, I want that little girl sleeping in that room, I want her to hug and kiss me like she did today. I want to see her face light up when she sees me. I don't want to miss another minute of her life. I also want you. I know what is to be neglected by your mother and I want that she sees us as a family. Happy one. I want her to get love from both her parents. I want to be the one kissing your beautiful body, I want to be the one you think of as you fall asleep, the one you make love to, I want us. I want our family." I sigh as I feel my dick jumps at the thought of her in my bed. Down boy, I know you want to be inside the warm pussy but not now. I adjust my pants discreetly.