Jake Is Here

KATE'S POV :

Yesterday I got to know from Elliot that there had been a fight in Belluvele and Ana was present there. Even her daughter was with her. I think her name is Phoebe or something like that since my best friend did not share a single thing with me. What type of friend it makes her? A bad one for sure. That's what I heard. I never thought that Ana would come out such a bad friend. Carrick passed a few comments which made Christian angry. Don't fuck with Christian Grey, as he fucks with your life. I am sure Mr.Money Bags is not  going to sit quiet. He never does. Even   the situation is different, it won't affect him much if you fuck with him but don't fuck with his love of life, Ana. Now his daughter holds the same power. She must have wrapped Christian around her fingers by now. They say like mother like daughter.

I am sitting in my chair and looking at the view. Ice cream is my constant companion and I love having it. I look around and frowns when notice that Elliot is still sleeping. He is a lazy bastard. I move to the bed and start shaking him but he doesn't move an inch. Damn he is a hard sleeper. I throw off the cover but that too goes in vain. An idea strucks my mind and I slowly moves up and across his legs. My eyes bulge all over his cock. It is fucking 8 inch long. Just thinking about it makes me lick my lips. I start off sucking his cock nice and slow. He starts to get up and soon I hear his pleased voice.

"Damn Katie, I can get used to this." I grin at him and continue sucking his cock while gently squeezing his balls.

He moans in pleasure and whispers "Good way of waking up. A very sexy good morning to you."

He pins my hands and throws me off on the bed. My hair sprawls all over the bed. Elliot bring his lips near my ear. "You are so fucking beautiful." His words make me blush.

Our lips are very close to each other if he moves a bit we will be kissing that's for sure. He brings his lips near mine and I await to feel his tounge in my mouth but the bastard that he is, he puts a kiss on the end of my lips which eventually makes me groan. He chuckles.

"You are not the only one who knows how to tease, Katie."

He sits on the bed and pulls me on his lap. One of his hands pats my hair while the other one rests on my waist. I continue to play with his chest.

"We are going to meet Ana and Christian today right." I speak to him in a calm voice. As soon as he hears my words, his shoulders become rigid and his body becomes tense. He removes his hands and gets out of bed.

What the fuck? He fucking promised me that he would take me there.

He tilts his head a bit and paces the room. Uh, he is not going to speak for a while I am sure of it. So not to waste time on him, I look out of the window.

"Yes I will fucking take you there but do not fucking talk much and do not raise your voice." What does he think of me? A baby? Seriously. Not the sarcasm.

"Ana is my best friend and I will do whatever I like. You are not going to stop me. You cannot spoon feed me." I yell at him. He is starting to piss me off and he does not want me to go as a bitch on him.

"Oh! She was your fucking best friend and you do not know anything about her in the past fucking three years." He just not said that. Did he? He is in so fucking trouble and I think he knows that.

"You are no one to tell me what to do. Do not put your nose in my business which is unusually long." I move closer to him while pointing my index finger at him and lock my eyes with him. "You are my boyfriend do not act like my mother."

Elliot losses his cool and kicks his foot. His face turns fifty shades of red. Oh the irony is not lost on me.

"I am your boyfriend but remember one thing that I am Ana's brother and I will interfere in between so get used to it or else the consequences will not be well." Does he really think I am afraid of him? I start to laugh at him.