Ethan Is Back

ANDREA'S POV :

Today is a thrilling day. I got to meet Mr. Grey's daughter. I think her name is Phoebe. She is so cute, you can fall in love with her at one look. She is going to have a lot of male attention which is not gonna be liked by Mr. Grey. Which father wants her daughter to attract boys? Mr. Grey goes into over protective mode whenever the matter is related to his close ones.

Soon enough, I see Mr. Grey's daughter running out of his office. She is giggling and constantly looking back at the door as of wishing for a miracle to happen. So adorable. How beautiful she looks in her dress? Her brunette hair is wavy and a bit curled up falling till her back. She has grey eyes and pouty lips like Mr. Grey. She has a button nose which makes you coo at her.

I was attracted to Mr. Grey when I started working here but soon enough realized that it's of no use. He never laid his eyes on me. One day I heard Mr. Grey talking to Ross that it is his golden rule to never fuck the staff and he does not like the blonds and that's the reason that he hired blonds mostly. I knew that he was not gay but I don't believe in gossips.

Mr. Grey's daughter comes toward me. I pass her a smile. She gives me one of her shy smile.

"What is your name?" She asks curiously while tilting her head.

"Andrea and what yours?" I repy while looking at my drawer. I notice that Mr. Grey's daughter is examining my desk.

"HI! My name is Phoebe." She says while putting her right hand out for a handshake. I put my left hand in her small hand and complete the gesture.

I take a glance at my watch and realize that it's past nine o clock. "Olivia serve Mr. Grey with a cup of coffee. Black, no sugar. Please do not make a mistake." I state in a cold voice. She gives me a nasty look and starts to walk towards the coffee maker machine.

"Pig" I hear Phoebe speaking while pointing her finger at Olivia. I try to control my laugh but that goes in vain. Olivia face's is fifty shades of red. She clenched her fist and Shor daggers at Phoebe. In return, Phoebe rolls her eyes and I laugh at her amused expression. I pull Phoebe close to me while glaring at her.

"Youw face look like a pig. I am wight." Phoebe whisper while looking at me. I pass her a small nod and give her a chocolate.

She gives me a heart melting smile. "Thank you" She hugs me and I chuckle at her. She is so cute. I wish I too have a daughter and I want her just like Phoebe.

"Have you heawd of the song On The Floow?"Phoebe asks me in a cheerful tone. I think for a bit and remember that it was the song going in the club. I blush as I remember the hot guy which danced with me in the club. We did exchange our numbers.

I am pulled out of my thoughts when Phoebe takes my hand and starts showing me dance steps on the song On The Floor. Wow! She is an awesome dancer. She dances with grace and it looks like she is lost in her own world. I tap the table to give her background music.

I did not had an idea what happened next. Olivia was walking towards Mr. Grey's room with the coffee but she tripped and coffee was all over Phoebe. It covered her dress and shoes. Olivia smirks at Phoebe with a satisfying smile on her face and I realize that she did trip intentionally.

I look over Phoebe and her face is like she might cry at instant. Her eyes are tearing up and becoming watery.

CHRISTIAN'S POV :

And before I can say another word, I hear Phoebe begin to wail.

I am out of my chair in record time and darts out of my office as I run after her. Phoebe is crying on the floor crying while Andrea tries to comfort her.