The Original love

"Can anybody find me somebody to love?
Each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord what you're doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!
Somebody, somebody
Can anybody find me somebody to love?"
Somebody to love cover by Glee.
—————————————————————-

Prologue.
"Somebody tooooo loooooove" she gracefully sings out the final notes just as the teacher behind her claps with joy.

"Amazing voice you have Gabriella. Well done!" The music teacher says clapping with joy.

"Thank you miss love" she said quietly tucking away some of her loose hair showing off her noticeable blush.

"Well you should thank me, you should thank yourself because you just won a scholarship to mystic fall high school. They have the best music programme in the country and are guaranteed to compete this year." Miss love says enthusiastically.

"What?" She whispered in disbelief, her eyes widening in amazement.

"Yes! You young lady are going to America and before you ask I have spoken and told your parents this and their delighted since you have distant family you will be living with whilst doing the programme." She explained.

"Yess I do a distant cousin Elena we've never met in person but we always talk online and Skype each other almost everyday." She explained.

"Well then what are you waiting for go home and pack your bags." Miss love rushed her.

"Thank you! Miss, thank you so much!" Gabrielle jumped hugging her teacher, picking up her backup and placing on her back sprinting out of the music room to go home and pack.

——————///—-

Mystic fall

The boarding house.

24 hours after Elena was kidnapped by Rose and Trevor.

"So Klaus the first ever vampire in the history of vampires is coming after me?" The Doppelgänger asked in worry and amazement.

"In a nutshell yes." Rose admitted Elena current fears.

"Ok Iam gonna go home and umm take this in and make Jeremy dinner or whatever." She said getting up front the sofa.

Only to be stopped by Stefan grabbing her forearm.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked in concern.

"Yeah I will be Stefan I just need to go home and process." She said smiling sadly.

Pecking his lips Elena made her way to her house.

Entering the Gilbert residence she heard Jeremy.

"Awesome alright bye, wait no see you soon." Jeremy said happily.

"Hey Jer." Elena said approaching her brother just as he was about to put away his laptop.

"Hey! You'll never guess what just happened." The youngest Gilbert exclaimed happily.

"What?" She laughed along.

"Gabby is coming to live with us! Well I say live she got the music scholarship and she's gonna go to school with us and live with us and, Jenna's already agreed she's so happy and we're gonna get to finally meet Gabby!" Jeremy said hugging his sister in happiness.

Elena could help but smile she's finally gonna meet her cousin.

Hugging her brother back laughing along " come in let's clear out the guest room for her" she suggested.

Finally some good news came of out this klaus mess.

If only she knew.

It's about to get real bumpy.