Chapter 6- Protection Of A Fellow Brother.

"Feel the weight of your hand in mine"
"What's left if we're only stealing time"
"No, I won't stand to keep watching you stay"
"Ooh go, soon the sun will be turning away."
"Run through the arrows"
"Let the reins fall behind you"
"Race to the shadows"
"Hold your breath till your heart blooms"
"Ashes to ashes"
"Lighting up all around you."
Ashes by Mandi Diaz.
***

"What? What do you mean Bonnie?" Gabby bombarded Bonnie with questions

"I swear if only I knew, I wouldn't have antagonised him." Bonnie said with tears running down her cheeks.

"Who Bonnie? Who?" She asked the young witch desperately.

Before anything else could be said both girls felt their eyes roll into the back on their heads pulling them into darkness.

Suddenly both girls found themselves in the garden of Gabriella's childhood home.

"Bonnie what happening?" She asked alarmed.

"I am sorry, I just had to say that to throw off any suspicion from what I really found out." Bonnie explained quickly.

"What do you mean? We can't Elena and Caroline know?" Gabby breathed in confusion.

"Because, because the truth is the daydreams you said you've been getting aren't they dreams. When the blood poured into the bowl I saw them." Bonnie said carefully, walking in front her confused friend she took her hands in hers and said.

"Their your memories." The answer made Gabby's eyes widen in horror.

"What are you talking about Bonnie, that doesn't make any sense." Said in worry.

"You're not here in mystic falls by coincidence. Your here cause the fates of the curse placed on you wanted you to be here at an exact time and exact place." Bonnie says sadly.

"Bonnie i am scared right now." Gabby confessed.

"Don't be, I will protect you and will find a way to break this curse on you." Bonnie declared.

"What curse Bonnie? Wait is this Klaus related?" He eyes widened.

Bonnie nodded.

"Listen to me everything you need to know you will find out when the time is right. But right now I need you to trust me. When you get another memory whether it's in dream from or blackout, tell me straight away day or night it's important and can help me break this curse." Bonnie said to Gabby looking her straight in the eye.

"I trust you Bonnie Bennet." Gabby agreed.

"Ok then let's go back, I'll do the talking. But they can't know what we know." With that Bonnie closed her eyes and began chanting.

The next thing Gabby felt was her heavy eyes open looking directly into Elijah's.
***
Bonnies house
Bonnies POV

Opening my eyes I felt slightly dizzy the spell took a lot of energy from me.