Chapter 1- New Beginnings.

Okay you're pretty
Your face is a work of art
Your smile could light up New York City after dark
Okay you're Coverboy pretty
Stamped with a beauty mark
But it's such a pity a boy so pretty
With an ugly heart"
Ugly heart by G.R.L
—————————————————————

L—————————————————————

Lithuania, Vilnius.

"We couldn't be more prouder and happier for of you !" My mum said happily throwing her arms around me putting me in a breath crushing hug.

"Thanks mum" she lets go after 5 minutes or so.

"Ohh come on we have to get you packed," she said running her hands through my hair tears spilling out of her protective eyes.

"Mum, your going to set me off too." I whispered sadly.

"I am sorry my love, I just wish that your dad would be here to see you all grown up and beautiful. He would've have been so proud of you my darling." She said sadly.

"Me too mum." Before she could hug me again the doorbell rang loudly making me jump in surprise.

"Mum? Are we expecting someone ?" I asked curiously.

She smirked wickedly before answering " come on we're Lithuanian did your really think I would let you spend your last night at home without your whole family around you.

"Mum, you didn't ." I asked happily. She just smiled widely walking over to open the door.

I signed "I am really gonna miss home" I thought to myself.

"So where is my amazing, beautiful and talented goddaughter?" I smiled widely hearing my awesome godmothers arrival, running to give her a hug.

————————————————————————
The Gilbert residence.

Both of the Gilbert siblings were eating breakfast around the kitchen counter trying to contain their excitement.

Because today was THE day they would finally meet their other side of the family.

"Ok so her plane lands in exactly three hours, yeah? So we should be fine is we leave once we're done eating." Jenna says walking into the kitchen looking down at her watch, debating whether or not she's gonna be late picking up her distant niece.

"So are you guys excited ? " she asked pouring herself a cup or hot black coffee.

Elena and Jeremy shared a look at each other and began to laugh.

"Jenna, you don't have to ask when your already know the answer." Elena replied smiling.

"Alright. Ok!" Jenna said putting her hands in the air in surrender.