Chapter 10-They Never Live To Tell The Tale.

"The brightness of the sun, will give me just enough"
"To bury my love, in the Moondust"
"I long to hear your voice, but still I make the choice"
"To bury my love, in the Moondust."
Jaymes Young- Moondust.
***

Alaric's apartment

Alaric's apartment.

Gabriellas POV

I could feel my heavy eyes opening up slowly but surely. Raising my fingertips as high as i can i test how awake I really am.

Groaning internally I sigh feeling my body as heavy a giant stone weighing it down with force.

Forcefully blinking both on my eyes I remain my focus.

I could feel my breathing getting quicker and quicker by the second that I realise that I'm in a very unfamiliar place.

I know that klaus has to be somewhere near. There was a feeling in my that he would never leave and watch over me personally.

"Klaus!" I hear a scream of joy from the other room.

Gulping down my fear feeling my dry throat nearly making me cough.

But I kept it in, I knew that if I made any kind of noise he would know that I'm awake and all of my changes of escape would surely be thrown out of the window.

Taking in the rooms appearance I scan for any kind of sharp items in can use against him.

Thankfully my eyes lock with a fountain pen laying harmlessly on the table beside me.

I know what to do now.

It was my turn to take control of the situation and make him pain for doing this to me.

I was gonna stab him right where it hurt him the most, his heart.

Breathing deeply I gather myself and push myself out of bed. Walking over to the table I pick up the pen and take off the lid leaving it laying on the table.

Placing the sharp end into the pocket of my dress making sure nobody could see it.

"I can do this." I tell myself in my head.

Nodding to myself with the words of encouragement.

Shyly walking over to the door I open it and glace to take in the scene and make a quick plan.

I see klaus engulfed in a hug with a girl a few years older than me.

I don't know why but that kind of felt like a punch in the gut.

Shaking my head off there thoughts I take in his new appearance. He looks so such more ha some in person rather than dream.

He's so tall and perfect, his high cheekbones and very visible jawline match his statue perfectly.

All I wanted to do was to run up to him and place my hand against his soft skin.

"Stop it! He kidnapped you! He's the enemy!" I say to myself angrily.