Chapter 2- Secret Weapon

"At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to get along"
Survivor/I Will Survive by Glee.
—————————————————————

Mystic falls terminal

Gabriella's POV

30 whole annoying minutes going through security I finally approach the double doors which welcome me to America.

I take a deep breath letting all of my emotions settle, it's been extremely emotional 12 hours of my entire life and now I am only a footstep away from meeting the other side of my family.

"You can do this." I breathe to myself.

Placing my right foot forward I begin to walk and remember what my mama told me.

Be brave.

Before I know it the automatic doors open just as I take a step through them and read a massive sign saying 'welcome to america' just above the doors.

"Hello America" I mumble underneath my breath.

Looking right left and centre into the massive crowd. I could find neither Elena, Jeremy or Jenna.

So I did what any normal 17 year old would do in this situation. I found the nearest free bench and sat down, putting my stuff on the rest of the free space that was left on the bench I pulled out my phone and began to look through my contacts.

Until " Gabby?" A kind voice pulled me out of my task. Looking up to find the source of it I saw.

"Elena?" I whispered. Finally I meet my cousin after all these years.

She smiled nodding, grabbing my free hand and pulling me into a massive hug.

"It's so good to finally meet you." She says whilst hugging me.

Letting go I take in her happy appearance the eyes are similar in colour to mine and so is her hair. We must really have quite a few similar genes.

"Hey Jer look who I've found." She pulls me out of my thoughts by shouting and waving I the right direction.

I turn around to see a tall dark featured teenager approaching us. This must only mean that it's.

"Jeremy?!" I asked in disbelief.

Before I knew it I was wrapped around in a bear hug and pulled off my feet spinning around in Jeremy's arms out of happiness.

"I am so happy your here Gabby." He says finally letting me go.

"Same here. I still think I am dreaming I don't think it's still hit me yet." I say out loud.

"Wow an English accent nice." He says .