Chapter 16- The House Of Fire.

"One moment in time
To carve our names with fire
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
With everything on the line
Watch the world ignite
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
This is a revolution
We are rising up
We are rising up
This is a revolution"

Revolution by Unsecret ft Ruelle
————————————————————————

Revolution by Unsecret ft Ruelle ————————————————————————

Mystic Falls High.

As the full moon rose high in the sky night begun to set on the town of Mystic Falls. The halls of the school were found empty.

As Matt used a bench-press machine in the weight room a sound halted him to a stop. Deciding to investigate he got up and walked through the halls of an empty high school.

Entering a dark classroom he took a step forward immediately seting off a number of mouse traps that have been placed on the floor. Flipping the light switch he found Tyler, Caroline, Elena and Bonnie setting the traps.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline scolded Matt.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" As Tyler pipped up Matt raised his eyebrows in conclusion."Clearly."

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year."

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena smiled holding a tub of glue in her hands.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt concluded.

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie revealed.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." Caroline explained.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena added to her point.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care." Caroline trailed on.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler grabbed his bag and left the room.

Following Tylers lead Elena beging to leave too." Hey! Where are you going?" Caroline asked.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." Elena winked and smiled.

"I love you!" A super proud Caroline shouted.

Smiling Elena leaves the classroom and sees Tyler giving instructions to other students while he hands them rolls of saran wrap.

"Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go."

Laughing at Tylers speech Elena opened double doors, suddenly finding herself face-to-face with a hybrid that resembled Satan in a Henley shirt .