Chapter 13- Never Say Never.

"Do you dream"
"That the world will know your name"
"So tell me your name"
"And do you care"
"About all the little things"
"Or anything at all"
"I want to feel"
"All the chemicals inside"
"I want to feel"
"I want to sunburn"
"Just to know that I'm alive"
"To know I'm alive"
Angels on the moon by Triving Ivory.
—————————————————————

Tennessee house.

A young blonde women are walks outside a house calling for her dog in the hot summer nights air.

"Rudy." She whistles

"Rudy! Come on. It's too hot to make me come looking for you." She call out, bending down to pick up a dogs toy. Once's she's done she get up to see Klaus suddenly appearing in front of her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He tell her in his best American accent.

"Can I help you?" She asks him.

"Yeah, my car hmm, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Eh I feel like I've been walking forever your is the first house I come to, so I was hoping I could use your phone. You see my wife is back at the car and she's new here so I promised not to leave her alone for so long." He explains.

"Don't you have a cell phone?" She asks back.

"Huh... yeah. Battery died." He pulled a dead cellphone out of his front pocket.

"Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer I just wanna use your phone."

"Sure." She sighs agreeing.

"Soo I can come in?" He asks eagerly.

"No, I'll get the phone and bring it out to you." She remarks.

"I thought you country folks were suppose to be more trusting." Now angry he drops his fake accent returning to his original one.

"I'm from Florida." She tells him.

"Well that explains it." He grabs her by the throat.

"Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea." He compels her.

In the kitchen another woman is frying food and walks over to the counter with the frying pan.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." The brown haired women says as she turns around and sees the first woman and Klaus entering the kitchen.