Chapter 3- Old Faces New Names

The powerful sun shined down on the town of Mystic fall more brightly than the day before

With its rays it declared that a new day was beginning.

Gabriella's POV

Feeling the bright run rays on my closed eyes pulls me from my deep sleep. Scrunching my face like I always do I gradually open my eyes and block twice to confirm that yesterday was not a dream.

I really am in Mystic fall.

Finally!

Seeing as today's Sunday and my programme doesn't start till tomorrow I was going to explore the town today.

I mean if I am going to be living here for a while I might as well find out all the good hiding spots and where everything is located.

Nodding to myself happy with my new built plan of today, I throw the sheets of my body
re-making my bed and go into the bathroom to get dressed and ready for the day ahead.

Turning on my shower I strip out of my PJs and step under the steaming hot water.

Humming to myself I mentally thank god that I did it have any more weird dreams last night. I really must of have been sleep deprived if I imaged a figure of a man last night.

Humming to myself I began to put some cleaning soap on my face and run it into my skin, washing it off I began to do the same with my body.

With peace and harmony flowing through my body I begin to sing.

"No one will win this time
I just want you back
I am running to your side
Flying my wavelength
My love where are you?
Whenever your ready x 3
Can we?
Can we?
Surrender
Can we?
Can we?
Surrender
I surrender.
Oooooh ohhhh
I surrender."  I instantly feel my whole body wake up finishing the song I turn off the water and step out of the shower.

***

Elena's bedroom.

Elenas POV

I can feel the sun-rays hit my eyes I swear their much more brighter this morning compared to  yesterday's.

Groaning I roll onto the other side of my bed trying to hide from the light only to feel me hit something hard.

I groan and look up.

"Stefan." I smile.

"Good morning." He smiles back looking into my eyes.

"Gazing again?" I tease.