Chapter 12- Truth An All Time Consequence.

Swing me these sorrows.
And try delusion for a while.
It's such a beautiful night.
You've got to loose inhibition.
Romance your ego for a while.
Come on give it a try.
Suddenly my eyes are open.
Everything comes into focus oh.
We are all illuminated.
Lights are shinning on our faces blinding.
We are, we are, blinding.
Illuminated but Hurts.
————-———————————————————

After Jenna's funeral Outside the mystic grill

Outside the mystic grill.

"Let me go! I said let me go you bitch!!!" Gabriella screamed as she was dragged across the road into a mini van.

"Shut up you spoiled little princess, I have order not to harm you, so don't push me." The mysterious woman bit back.

"Who's orders? HUH WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?! Help!!! Somebody!" Gabriella scream.

"You'll find out soon enough." She said shoving Gabriella in the mini van and closing the door harshly.

"Hey!!!" Gabriella screams we're muted but the pounding in the metal door was more loud than ever.

"Now that's no way to treat my angel." A scruffy klaus appear in front of the driver door ripping it of its hinges. His now new golden hybrid eyes piercing through as he bit the red head until her head came off.

"Somebody please!!! Help me !!" Gabriella kept screaming he could feel her fear radiating off her.

Not bothering to wipe down the blood from under his chin he broke the lock on the mini van and opened it.

"Oh my god!" Revealing a scared and pissed Gabriella.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you right now." She smiled in relief jumping from the mini van straight into klaus arms hugging him in happiness.

"I've got you love. I've got you." He whispered into her ear.

"Ooh, gross." She nearly gagged as she saw the read-heads head rolling down the street.

Pulling away to see what she meant .

"Oh that well, that was a necessary evil for me to get you back."

"You know what, I think this once I can make an acceptance of your evil ways." She smiled looking at his taking in his new appearance.

There was dirt covering his face his hair was scruffiest she's ever seen but as much as she didn't want to admit it, it looked sexy on him. The dry blood on his chin just make him even more attractive to her. Right now he could do no harm in her eyes.

"Are you- no wait do I just caught the Gabriella Sokolov staring at little old me?" He asked looking down into her eyes.

Blinking twice to brake her trance she rolled her eyes playfully. "don't flatter yourself me Mikaelson."