Chapter 7- Safe And Sound...But Only For A While.

"Come to me my sweetest friend."
"Can you feel my hear again"
"I'll take you back where you belong"
"And this will be our favourite song"
"Come to me with secrets bare"
"I love you more so don't be scared"
"And when your old and bread the end"
"We'll go home and start again."
Came to me by Goo Goo Dolls.
***

1492England

1492
England.
"So where is the host of this event tonight?" Gabriella asked the lord Elijah who was currently entertaining her with small talk.

"I believe he's fashionably late, like always." Elijah smirked looking at the girls eager face.

"And I believe there he is." Elijah said pointing his hand in the direction of the stairs.

With the room being filled with guests Gabriella found herself stepping on her tiptoes in order to see what the lord Elijah was pointing at.

Looking right left and Center she still couldn't see, sighing in defeat she just smiled at Elijah.

The suddenly she saw a beautiful man with tall height and light brown hair accompanying his brown eyes.

Suddenly becoming more and more flustered by the second she pried her eyes off the lord who was now approaching her. Readying herself to curtesy.

"Ah there the birthday boy. Happy birthday brother." Elijah said greeting his brother.

"Who's our new guest brother?" Klaus asked with wild eyes which immediately landed on his beloved once again.

"This is Miss Gabriella." Elijah said looking between his brother eyes and hers.

Curtsying in-front of the new lord with the new sight she took in her heart began beating twice as quicker as before.

Swallowing twice she plucked up the courage to look the lord in his eyes. Slowly lifting her head up finally meeting his kind eyes. The breath her throat got stuck just as he took her hand and pressed his soft lips to it. His eyes never leaving hers.

"Gabriella's from Lithuania."Elijah informed klaus.

" I am new to town my lord." Gabriella told him.

"Labas Gabriella." Klaus greeted her in her home language.

"Very good." She gasped in amazement.

"Please call me Nick." She smiled making her blush.

Suddenly a beautiful melody filled the room smirking at the perfect timing.

"May I have this dance my lady?" Klaus asked Gabriella with a bow.

"I would be honoured my lord." She replied with a courtesy.