Chapter 5- Turn Around And Don't Look Back.

"I've been running through the jungle"
"I've been running with the wolves to get to you"
"I've been down the darkest alleys"
"Saw the dark side of the moon"
"To get you"
"To get to you!"
Wolves by Selena Gomez.
***

The Gilbert residence

Gabby's room.

No matter how hard she tried to get comfortable within the warm sheets, she just couldn't close her eyes.

Maybe it was the fear of what she now knows.

Or maybe it's just too much impossible information for her brain to process.

Sighing, she could see the bright sun rays enter her room. Looking over to her side she saw her alarm clock which stated that the time was 5:59am. Meaning there's only one minute left until her alarm starts to ring.

Blinking twice she shut off the alarm, with her other arm she tossed the sheets of her body and hopped out of bed.

Re making her bed, she made her way to the chest of draws taking out her workout clothes.

She looked up making a high ponytail out of her hair. Once she was done she looked at herself in the mirror and it felt like she was looking at herself for the first time in her whole life.

'Your the weapon that will weapon Klaus to the point where I can kill him' Bonnies voice from yesterday started echoing in the back on her mind.

'In order to break the curse I have to be sacrificed along with a vampire and werewolf." Elena said looking into my eyes.

"Vampire?" I whispered back still in shock.

"Yes that's what attacked you a little while ago." Caroline breathed sitting down next to me.

"Actually that's my brother, I am sorry you had to no through that, my Damon's a little crazy when it comes to Klaus." Stefan sighed.

"That was your brother?" I asked petrified.

"Yes."

"If he's a - are you? You know the same?" I questioned quietly.

"Yes I am a vampire." He confirmed.

"And so am I, by the way." Caroline murmured looking into my eyes with her sad ones.

" what?" I breathed in horror I eyes widening at the sight.

"And I am a witch." Bonnie said shocking me further.

"Oh great. Great! That's bloody terrific. You're a WITCH! , HES A BLOODY VAMPIRE! Whats next your gonna tell me that the neighbour living next to us are a pack of fucking werewolf's!" By this point I have completely lost my shit and start to explode even more that I already have.