Chapter 17- The Goddess Walking Amongst Us Ungodly Creatures.

I'ma let sprinkle, let the crazy out
I'm your goddess on your knees
Dum-da-da-dum, da-dum
I'm hotter than fire, water can't cool me down
Water can't cool me down, oh-oh, oh-oh
I'm dancing like flames and nothing can cool me down
Watch me, I run this town
Oh-oh-oh, no water can't cool me down, down, down
Down, no water can't cool me

Cool me down by Margaret.

The Gilbert household, Mystic falls Virginia

Gabriella laid wide awake staring at the white blank ceiling that she never really observed before at her room in the Gilbert house.

After last nights events she couldn't sleep, she found zero escape, rest and heaven all she felt whenever she closed her eyes were the worst moments of last night replay in her mind.

But now she was finally in control turning her head to the side she found a spot which reflected her silhouette. 

For some weird reason it was calming, closing her eyes she took in a breath as the memories flashed back even stronger.

"Gabby? What- how? What was that. What are you?" Elena stunned voice stuttered out as she saw the strongest of the originals knocked out his unmoving body pressed in the corner of the gym.

"Listen to me you have to go. I will take care of Klaus and you have to go home and take care of Jeremy. I promise I will explain everything to you all once I solve this unfinished business." Gabriella turned around although her words were directed at Elena her eye were locked with Bonnies as they spoke in a secret language of witches.

Bonnie knew exactly what Gabriella was trying to ask of her and tell her at the same time. And out of them all Bonnie was the only one who truly understood her friends struggle.

So she nodded and grabbed Elena hand whispering in her ear Bonnie began to walk her out of the room as everyone else followed suit like hypnotised zombies.

Unknown to them once the door slammed shut Gabriella unfolded a tight first she was holding and with her other hand she waved her fingers and locked the doors shut.

With her red eyes fading back to brown she released a sigh and sat down on the lowest bench. Feeling exhausted she leaned back closing her eyes she felt a warm liquid run down her nose and drip onto her blue jeans.

"Shit." Gabriella inhaled and wiped away the drop from the nose.

Just like the wolf that he was Gabriella saw as Klaus's nose began to twitch at the smell of her blood.