Chapter 4- D.A.N.G.E.R.

"Like a river."
"Like a river."
"Shut your mouth and run me like a river."
"Shut your mouth baby stand and deliver, holy hands would have made me a sinner."
River by Bishop Briggs.
***

Bonnies house

Bonnies house.
"I was really hoping that I could be wrong for once in this." Bonnie says sadly.

"Yeah me too." She doesn't even know anything about this. She's innocent, Bonnie we can't tell her and we are not gonna use her. She's family and she doesn't deserve to be used as a weapon not even for me. I am not loosing any more family." Elena sighed.

"I know that how you feel Elena but we should give her a choice. And as for not telling her part I disagree, now that Elijah himself confirmed that she's the only weapon on this world that can weaken Klaus, others will try and use her themselves to get to Klaus." Bonnie began taking Elena's hand in hers trying to make understand her reasoning.

"She has to know everything so that she's aware, so that she could protect herself." Bonnie finished.

Elena nodded sadly in response.

"I agree that she should know about the supernatural, but not about the sacrifice or Klaus. Not yet anyway, I want her to have a normal life even if it's just for a day." Elena said.

"That's why, we are going to have the best sleepover in the history of sleepovers. And then we'll sit her down and try to explain her everything." Elena explained.

"Just not today." Bonnie nodded smiling widely.

"I'll do everything in my power to protect her Elena, I swear." Bonnie vowed.

"I know you will Bonnie Bennet." Elena smiled.

***
Lockwood Woods

"What time is it ?" Gabby asked Caroline with curiosity.

"I think its around 5:45 that was the time I checked in the car." Caroline smiled.

"Wow this whole day really flew by."  Gabby said in awe.

"Tell me about it. I mean one minute I just woke up and the next I am already halfway though planning our awesome girlie sleepover!" Caroline squeals.

"Which will be awesome by the way." She say stopping front of Gabby and placing a finger in of her face.

Chuckling she replied "Caroline Forbes I don't think I've ever met someone as amazing as you."

With glistening eyes of happiness and acceptance Caroline throw her arms around the new girl feeling so guilty for keeping her in the dark.

"Likewise Gabriella." She whispered in the girls ear.

Slightly sniffling she pulled away from her new friend and wrapped her arm around her like before making their way from the woods to the car.