Meeting Someone New

Y/n's POV
I woke up early the next morning and I told Lyssa that I'm going to find look around the city. She just moaned and waved goodbye cause she was still tired. I took my camera with me and jammed out of the house. I was walking around until freaking noon!! So I was basically starving. So I went to go get some lunch at a restaurant near by. I was ordering until i accidentally ran into someone. "Oooww" I said.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" He said. Then I looked up and I saw a really cute guy.

"It's ok." I said trying not to blush. "Here let me buy u another drink." I said and he looked straight into my eyes.
Ethan's P.O.V
I was ordering my drink from this restaurant real quick cause it was really hot and my mouth felt dry. So as soon as I got my order I quickly ran into a girl.

"Oooww" she said.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I said with a worried look. She looked up at me and said it's ok and I saw her kinda blush. Then she said she will buy me another drink. " No no it's fine u don't have to." But she insisted so I just said yes because I was really thirsty and I didn't have any more change on me.

Y/n's P.O.V
I bought him another drink and again apologized to him.

"Hey um will u like to take a seat with me?" He asked. I didn't want to sound rude so I just said yes and followed him to a table.

"Hi, my name is Ethan." "My name is Y/n."
We shook hands and talked for a little bit more. We just mostly kept saying sorry to each other and just kept changing topics, like the weather is nice, what's ur favorite sport, and other things as well. He was really nice and really sweet. I kinda wanted to start being friends with him.

"I'm so sorry I have to go, I have to go meet up with my brother right now." He said.

"Ha it's okay."

"Can I have your number? You seem very nice. Hope we can become good friends." Ethan said with nice smile.

"Yeah, sure of course!" He gave me his phone and I typed my number in it. After I finished I gave it back to him and we bid our goodbyes.

"Goodbye Y/n! Nice meeting u!" Ethan said while waving goodbye.

"Goodbye Ethan! Nice meeting u too!" I also waved good bye.

It was getting dark so I had to head back home. I really don't like calling it a home because it is a very small apartment that me and my friend share. I don't mind if she's there but it's just to small. I just really need to find a good job that pays well, and fast!

When I got back to the apartment, Lyssa was there eating tacos while being on her phone.

"Wooooow so now u eat without me?" I said sound so dramatic.

"Hey! U took too long and I got hungry so let me be!" She said chuckling, then I started chuckling too.

"So, did u find a job today?" Lyssa asked. When she asked that question my mind went straight to thinking about Ethan. How he and I bumped to each other, bought drinks, started chatting, to be honest it felt really nice. So I started telling her about it.

"Nope not today again, but I met someone new today."

"Oooo who is it?" She asked while wiggling her brows with a smirk.

"Omg calm down!" I said while laughing. "His name is Ethan....." I told her what happened today she just was just smiling through the whole thing.

"Awwee u like hiiiim!!" She said squealing.

"What! No I don't! I just met the guy come on now!🤦‍♀️"

"Mmmm sure ok, whatever u say." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah ok whatever, imma eat then go to sleep ok?"

"Alright and Im sowwwy I ate without u🥺"she said with puppy eyes.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ur forgiven now stop giving me those eyes or imma have to squish ur face cheeks!" I said while looking at her annoyingly.

" YAAAY!"

"Alright now keep it down u might wake the neighbors."

"Ok goodnight Y/n" she whispered.

"Goodnight Lyssa." I whispered back.

10 minutes later i finished my dinner and it was 10:30 pm. Dang. I thought. Becky and I talked forever. I took a quick shower then put my jammies on and got in my bed, until I got a tex.

"Hey is this Y/n?" I was wondering who it was.

"Um yes who is this?"

"Hey! This Ethan! The
guy u bumped into😂"

"Omg, Hey Ethan!😂"

"Hey, sorry that I left
earlier, my brother needed
me to do something lame
🙄"

"Ha! It's ok! I understand
no need to apologize 😁"

"GREAT!"

We spoke all night until we both knocked out.

Well, u met Ethan Dolan! YAY!