Shocked

Y/n's POV
I woke up early the next day so I can take a good shower. I needed to make my self some coffee because I felt like today was going to be a long day. I checked my phone to check the time but then I saw the message was from Ethan. I didn't even read it and ignored it. I made pancake for Lyssa and I. It was around 7 am when I decided to wake her up.

"Lyssaaaa, wake up i made pancakes." I whispered in hear making her move her head the other way. "Lyssa get up!" I gently pushed her and then she rolled off the bed. "I didn't even push u that hard u weirdo." I said chucking.

"I know, I thought u would feel worried for me but I was wrong." She chuckled too.

"Mmm yeah maybe anyway ur pancakes are ready so come down before they get to cold." I said them walked out.

It was 7:15 am which I kinda had time before going to work. My job wasn't that far only like 10 minutes away but I always leave around 7:30 because of traffic.

"Hey Y/n, Imma leave early today for work so I can come back early ok?" Lyssa said walking out the door and I just nodded.

7:30 am came so I started heading out and getting in my car. Surprisingly, traffic wasn't bad today so I got there around 7:45. Since I was early, I decided to go to the editing room.

"Hey Y/n!" I looked up and saw Trinity sitting at her desk with a smile on her face. She waved and I waved back.

"Hey Trinity! I didn't know u come to work early."

"Oh yeh I do so I can try to get stuff done because I know there is more coming later."

"Mm yeah makes sense."

"Why are u here early though?"

"Well traffic wasn't bad today so I didn't expect to be here early." I chuckled.

"Oh ha well u better be ready in a few minutes cause it's almost 8." I looked at my watch and realized that we spoke for a while because it was 7:56.

"Oh shoot you're right! Gotta go see u later Trin!" I ran out of the room quickly as possible to get to Mr. Kim's office.

"Bye Y/n!" I heard her shout.

I got to the office barely on time. "Ah Y/n. I was worried u were going to be late on your second day."

"Of course not sir."

"Well then, we will have a shoot around 9:30 so be in the room on time." He said and was walking out of the room.

"Yes sir." I nodded. I don'y understand why he wanted me to be here at 8 freaking am of shoots start later on. Was he getting me prepared for something or what? What could it be? Ugh anyways I started heading out of the room.

I walked around just to get use to the building more. I always wondered why were there 25 floors for one human model. Well there were actually more models in the building. It was just the jerk I took pictures of, there were some pretty brunettes and blondes, sexy Latin and Korean men, and a couple others.

I looked at my phone and it was 9:15. "Well, I guess I better start going up." I sighed as I walked to the elevator.

I got to the room right on time. I could've gotten here earlier if it wasn't for so many people using the elevator as well.

"Alright Grayson lets go!" I saw Grayson walking out in a nice suit holding cologne in his right hand. I'm guessing it's a new brand. He sprayed himself and I took the picture at the perfect time. I took some good shots from good angles. Ugh and he looked hot from every single one.

"Alright everybody break time!"

"Ugh where's my towel and water bottle?" I turned around and wondered who asked the question and turned out it was "Grayson". I rolled my eyes and started heading for the door.

"Y/n!!" He shouted.

I groaned. "What?!"

"Where's my towel and water?"

"What the heck I don't know. Look for it."

"Hey u are gonna help me look for it!"

"Mmm nah Im good u Can look for it yourself since it's for u not me." He gave me a glare then a smirk.

"If u don't help me then imma do something to u." I started freaking out as he got closer to me. I stepped back some steps but then I soon made contact with the white wall.

"H-Hey stay back will u? Ur in my p-personal bubble." Omg why the heck did I stutter?

"Awwe someone feeling nervous?" I hesitantly shook my head no and looked down at the floor. I wanted to push him off so bad and made sure he hurt his head, made sure he could be in a coma, but my body and brain froze. I started to get a little red on my cheeks cause of how close his body was to mine.

"C-can u please m-move back? I'm f-feeling uncomfortable." Ugh I stuttered again. But it's not my fault, I haven't gotten this close to a guy, in like forever. He looked up at me up and down while he got closer. My cheeks heating up.

Then someone interrupted us. "Hey Y/- oh uh never mind." It was Trinity! I was going to say something but she quickly closed the door and left.

I looked back up at him. I was still blushing.

"Chillax already tomato. I was just joking with u." He said with a roll of eyes and scoffed. Ugh why the hell did I get frozen with the hot jerk. I swear he is getting on my last nerves.

He went back to looking for his water and his dam towel. Like I'm surprised he didn't call anyone to bring him those two items. Then I heard the doors open.

"Gray i brought you're stu- uh" I turned around only to meet eyes with..... the same person? I looked at Grayson then I looked back at, Ethan?

"Finally Ethan I've been waiting." He grabbed the water from Ethan's hand while Ethan was still looking at me. I was shocked.

"You guys are........ twins?"

Wow longest chapter so far. So now Y/n knows their twins! 😱How would Y/n react now??