Job?

I woke up the next morning to do my regular routine. 1. Take shower. 2. Get fully dressed. 3.Eat breakfast. 4. Brush teeth. 5. Saying goodbye to Lyssa taking my camera to FIND A BETTER JOB!!

I walked out of the apartment saw the sunrise. It looked so beautiful so I obviously took a picture of it and it was stunning.

I was walking around the whole time but not much jobs were hiring. It was almost lunch so I decided to grab a bite.

After I got my food i went near the beach. It was a pretty sunny day so I took lots of pictures. Pictures of kids playing, couples in the water, teens playing volleyball, a male model in swim trunks. WAIT WHAT? I looked from afar seeing a model getting his pictures taken from a photographer and the model posing while probably his guards telling crazy fan girls to back up a bit.

I couldn't see who the model was but man he did have a gorgeous body. He had toned abs, really good biceps, and his back..... I couldn't even explain it. But I couldn't really see his face cause it was covered with a mask and he was wearing sunglasses. It looked like he was at Coachella but at the beach.

"Sorry ma'am but you can't cross this line." I looked up and it was a guard. I realized I was walking without realizing it cause I was to distracted. Oh how dumb me.

"I'm sorry sir." He just hummed. But then my mind got an idea. I could take pictures of the model! That can be my new job, if they accept me. So I asked the guy who was in charge. He pointed at a man who looked like he was in his forty's and looked pretty rich.

"Excuse me sir but may I ask him a question really quick then I will be on my way?" He thought but then nodded and he went to the man in charge and pointed at me.

I started getting nervous when he was walking towards me. "Hello, what i Can do for u? We don't have much time." He didn't sound to rude.

"Um hello sir, my name is Y/n L/n. I was wondering if u needed an extra photographer? I am very well experienced." He thought a little then I heard him mumble, "Well we may need an extra." I heard him quite well and I slowly started showing a smile on my face.

"Have u took some pictures today by any chance?" I said yes while nodding. "May i see them please?" I nodded again and gave him my camera. He went through some pictures quickly. He looked like he had an amused face. " Well i love how u take ur pictures and u seem to have good angles, we also need an extra photographer just in case. So will u be up for it?"

" Yes sir I will do my very best." I said with a smile.

"Okay good. Write ur number on this piece of paper and I will text u details later on." He gave me a pice of paper and I wrote my phone number cause he said that he will contact me when he is available.

"Thank u so much Mr...?"

"Kim. Mr. Kim." We shook hands as he takes his leave.

2 Hours Later

I spent the day taking pictures of beautiful sites cause I was soooo excited that I got a photography job! Well maybe. Then I got a tex.

Ethan🙂
Hey Y/n!

Y/n
Hey Ethan! Guess what?!

Ethan🙂
What happened??

Y/n
I got a job as a photographer!!

Ethan🙂
WOW! That's great! I'm so happy for u Y/n!! When do u start?

Y/n
I start tomorrow and my "Boss" gave me the details already!

Ethan🙂
Im so happy for u Y/n!😊

Y/n
Thank u Ethan!😊 Hey Ethan I was wondering, do u have a job?

Ethan🙂
Uh yes I do but it's alright.

Y/n
Ohhh well what is it?

Ethan🙂
Mmm nothing big like urs😊

Y/n
Hmmm okaaay then. Hey E I will tex u tm, I have to wake up early for my job. I'll tell u how it goes! Goodnight!🌙

Ethan🙂
Alrighty! Can't wait to hear about it! Goodnight Y/n!🌙

I smiled at the tex and realized that I was in front of my apartment till dark. Ive been realizing a lot today. "Well, time to head in and tell the news to Lyssa." I walked in and told her about my new job. She was so happy that she gave me a tight hug, I could barely breathe. I told her that I was going to sleep early for tomorrow. She nodded and we both said goodnight.

Ethan's POV
After I texted Y/n goodnight, I just looked up at the ceiling and said, "Oh how I'm glad I didn't tell her about my job. She would've thought it was pathetic." I was about to sleep until I heard the devil.

"YO E! Can u get me a towel?" Uggghh I swear he forgets it every time.

"COMING!" I shouted back.

Hello!! I'm trying to make my chapters kinda long not to short. Hope ur liking it so far!! Grayson is comiiiinngg!