Early Morning

Y/n's POV
I woke up the next morning feeling gooood. Why? BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY! I don't know why but I like Fridays. Sometimes people complain to me like, "But u still have to go to work." Or "But it still feels like a long day." Well since my job isn't that bad, I actually enjoy it. Ethan is there and it's pretty fun with him, Trinity is with me when I edit photos, and let me just say, she can always make u smile. Grayson, well he still the same, nothing new.

I told Lyssa that I was going to go early because I wanted to stop by the coffee shop and get coffee for Mr. Kim, Ethan, Trinity, and I guess I have to get one for Grayson too, cause if I don't, then imma have a complaining baby to deal with and I will very dislike that.

Like seriously, when will he warm up to me? I'm nice right? I'm cool and I take pictures very well.  I'm fun with everybody except with him. Wait, is that why? I've been mostly talkative with everybody and being nice with them. I haven't done that with Grayson. Maaaan I gotta try to talk to him today to see if we can at least be friends.

I decided to call Ethan and ask what he and his brother like to drink.

Ethan🙂:Hello?

Y/n:Hey! Good morning Ethan!

Ethan🙂:Oh hey Y/n! Why call so early? Am I late for work?!

Y/n: Omg no! I was just calling you to ask what is your brother's and your favorite drink to drink in the morning?

Ethan 🙂: Oh! Usually Gray and I just drink a black coffee that's it.

Wow, that's all they eat or drink in the morning?

Y/n: Oh really? U guys don't eating anything or...?

Ethan🙂: Mmm no we don't, we just drink coffee and that's about it. I heard him chuckling a bit which made me do the same. By the way why u ask?

Y/n: Oh i was going to buy drinks for u, Grayson, Mr. Kim, and Trinity if that's ok?

Ethan🙂: Oh Y/n please U don't have to, and u bought me coffee already, literally yesterday.

Y/n: Mm Well to bad! I'm on my way to coffee shop already. I kinda want to be friends with your brother because as u can see we don't like each other much.

Ethan🙂: Ohh ok I could've just told him something u know? U don't have to buy us coffee.

Y/n: Well Im here anyway so I'll see u soon byeeee!

Ethan🙂: Ugghhh fine but I'm treating next time Y/n! I'll see u soon and thank u! Byeee!

I ended the call with Ethan then went inside the shop to get the coffee. It didn't take long because since I was there early, there was only a little bit of people there. I walked out heading there with four coffees and made sure they didn't spill.

I made it into he office and it was 7:30 and I made my way to Trinity and luckily she was there. "Good morning Trin!" I said happily.

"Omg good morning Y/n! Why u here so early?" She asked with concern.

"Oh I just came here early so I can buy u, Mr. Kim, Ethan, and Grayson coffee today." I said while smiling.

"Oh Y/n U didn't have to. Why? What's the special occasion?"

"There's really nothing special I just thought it would be nice to bring coffee for my closest workers." I said then she chuckled and said thank u and then I went to Mr. Kim's office. I knocked waited patiently till I heard a "come in", I walked inside and I see Mr. Kim sitting at his desk looking at some papers.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." I said

"Ah good morning Y/n, you're quite early today huh?"

"Um yes I am." I said smiling. "I woke up early today to go to the coffee shop and decided to get u coffee this morning. Hope that's ok?"

"Y/n of course it's ok." He said laughing. "Thank u so much by the way, I will really enjoy it. Thank u."

"Of course Mr. Kim." I said chuckling. "Anyway, I'll be on my way now, I got Ethan's and his brother a coffee too." I rolled my eyes when I said his brother. Luckily he didn't notice.

"Ok Y/n, again thank u so much I needed it this morning. It was very nice of u." He said giving me a gentle smile.

"Of course Mr. Kim, anytime." I said. I walked out of his office and then I went to the room where the twins would when the clock struck 8. So I waited there patiently.

Ethan's POV
After Y/n ended the call I went straight to Gray's room. "Hey Gray."

"Ugh what Ethan Im getting ready for work." I rolled my eyes cause why does he need to get fully ready when they get him ready at work?

"Just wanted to let u know that Y/n got us coffee this morning and she's heading to the office with it."

"Um ok and?" I scoffed at him.

"Sooo, that means that u should like I don't know try being nice and talk to her?" I said with a duh tone.

"Fine yeah whatever."

"Gray come on don't talk to me that way. She even told me that she wanted to try to be friends with u."

"Fine I'll "try". And don't talk to me like you're older than me."

"I am older than u!" I said walking away getting ready as well.

"By like 20 minutes!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes and chuckled a little. I was excited to go to to work cause I wanted to see how it will go for the both of them today.

"E! U ready?" I realized that I haven't even put my shoes on yet.

"Uh yeah just a sec!" I hurriedly put my shoes on and and went to the front door.

"Geez took u long enough. Let's go cause I want my coffee already."

"Remember Gray say thank u with a nice smile honey." I was trying to sound like a mother but then I bursted out laughing.

"Oh my gosh Ethan stop sounding like mom yeah?"

"Sure ok honey." I regret it cause then I got a hit to my arm. Grayson better try today.