Staring

Grayson's POV
We got to the building and got out of the car, the ride felt like forever. Ugh. Me and Ethan got inside the building and went to Mr. Kim's office.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." Me and Ethan said in sync. Sometimes it's funny when we say things at the same time.

"Hello, good morning twins. Did u two get your coffees yet?" I totally forgot that Y/n got us coffee today. Well I guess I have to act happy about it.

"No we haven't sir, it was so nice of her to do so." I smiled and glanced at Ethan and I was about to laugh cause of the look he gave me.

"Uhhh yeah, it was nice of her to do that for us." Ethan said.

"Well Mr. Kim we will be heading off now so we can have a nice morning coffee and start getting ready for work." I said while putting up a thumbs up.

"Okay Grayson I'll see u both in a bit." Mr. Kim waved off. We said our goodbyes and started walking towards the room for the shooting.

"U were just faking the smile back there weren't u?" Ethan asked.

"Awweee Ethan how did u know?" He rolled his eyes at me getting annoyed. Once we walked in, we see Y/n sleeping on the table. I think she woke up to early. But, to be honest, she looked kinda cute sleeping. Like, her breathing was steady, her lips were slightly apart, her hair was kinda covering her face. I was slowly smiling to myself until I felt Ethan elbow me lightly.

"You're staring u creep."

"Yeah I was." I said and then his eyes went wide. "Was staring at the nice coffee she got for us." I laughed a little lowly.

"Oh my gosh Gray."

Y/n's POV
I was so tired from getting up early then getting coffee. "Maybe I should just do this at least once a month." I sighed. I found a table and I was thinking, I won't break it right? I just shrugged and got in the table steadily and put an alarm at 7:55. This should be good. I yawned then I quickly knocked out.

I felt myself getting slightly shaken. I just mumbled some words not knowing what I was saying at all. Then I heard whispers. "Y/nnnn wake uuuuupp." I immediately knew how it was and I quickly jolted up. I saw Ethan and Grayson standing there looking at me. Ethan was smiling sweetly at me while Grayson just looked at me kinda smirking.

"Ohhhh hey guys!" I waved awkwardly. "Sorry I took a nap." As I yawned again.

"Ha yeah we can see that." Grayson rolled his eyes playfully while chuckling. I smiled at that.

"Oh yeah here's your guy's coffee!" I said happily handing it to them. They said their thank u's and we just talked about some morning stuff.

" Okay everyone! We are starting a bit early today so everyone get to your spots!" We slightly jumped of the loud man and doors, but as soon as we heard that we quickly finished our coffee and was going to work. I grabbed my camera and was getting into my position. Then i saw Grayson walking out with some nice clothes that men could go to a party with. It made him look more fun and enjoyable. I was smiling at him that I didn't notice he was trying to get my attention.

"Y/nnnnn, did u space out or what?" Grayson was snapping his fingers in front of me and then I got out of my gaze.

"Oh yeah sorry." I said looking down shyly and quite embarrassed. I looked back up at him and he was smiling at me then walked away. "Ugh I can't believe I did that."

"U can't believe u did what?" Ethan asked behind me.

Can't believe I smiled weirdly at your brother. "Oh nothing don't worry about it." I smiled at him showing him that everything was ok.

"Ah okay then." He smiled and walked off to where he was suppose to be. I looked over at Grayson and he was quickly fixing his hair. Hmm he didn't look to annoyed with me today, maybe I shouldn't bring the coffee one way a month then.

"Y/n! Let's go! U keep dozing off!" I got out of my thoughts when I heard Mr. Kim Yelp our my name.

"Sorry sir, I waasssssss checking my lenses." I sad smiling with a thumbs up. I heard Ethan chuckling and I looked at him with a glare. I started walking to my position and started aiming at Grayson which he was looking at me already. The stare he was giving me was giving me red blush on my cheeks, cause HE LOOKED HOT IN HIS CLOTHES.

"U going to keep staring Y/n?" He said smirking.

"Ugh at u? I wish I didn't have to." I said rolling my eyes. I started taking shots and shots(SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS! EVERYBODY!! Ok I'm done) until he had to change into his next outfit.

3 hours later

"Ugh finally lunch time." I said sleepy. I started putting my camera away for now and started heading to the room where it has the snacks cause I was craving a muffin.

"Hey y/n!" I turned around and I saw Trinity coming up to me.

"Oh hey Trin!" I smiled at her.

"Hey where u heading to right now?"

"Heading to the room where they got the tastiest looking muffins." I said while licking my lips.

"Oh ok can I come with u?"

"Yeah sure of course let's go!" I grabbed her hand and we went to go get muffins.

Grayson's POV

"Hey Gray, u good?" I jumped a little from Ethan whispering in my ear.

"Yeah I'm good what the heck were u trying to do? Give me a heart attack?" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Dude I've been seeing u."

Ok what? What do u mean u have been seeing me?"

"I've been seeing u staring at her."

Heyyyy hope u guys are at least kinda enjoying it so far! I honestly don't know how long photoshoots take I just make them sound longer like the "three hours later" but I will be posting more! Hope u keep reading! Love u!💜