Beach Day with Lyssa!

This will just be a Y/n and Lyssa Day, maybeeee Ethan or Grayson might show? Idk 😐. Read and find out!

Y/n's POV
"WAKE UP!! Y/N! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!!" My head was freakin hurting cause of this girl OMG!

"LYSSA SHUT UP!!" I pushed her hands off me. Then I heard a thud.

"Ugh u meanie!" I looked at her lazily and she pouted.

"Me meanie? Who was the one that woke me up at........ FIVE THIRTY IN THE MORNING?! ARE U CRAZY?!"

"Good job Y/n ur gonna wake the neighbors."

"U freakin screamed first." I whispered yelled.
"U probably woke them up!"

"Nope I didn't" she said innocently.

"Ugh whatever why the hell u wake me up so early for?"

"Well cause we were going to the beach today!"

"Lyssa. Gonzalez. Please tell me that this is a joke and it's my birthday and u woke me up early cause u have a surprise for me."

"Mm nope?" She said looking all shy. I groaned in my BTS pillow.

"Ugghhh are u really that excited??" She nodded her head with a hmph. "How bout this? We leave at 9:30 and I'll buy u a Starbucks drink yeah?" She quickly looked up with a smile on her face and nodded quickly. "Ok good. Now leave me alone and let me sleep." I heard her feet shuffling back to her bed and then I went back to knocking out.

Couple hours later

I woke cause of my alarm saying that it was 8:45. I turned my head and saw Lyssa getting ready already.

"Hey Lyssa, after the beach, do u wanna go somewhere or just stay there and look at the shops as well?"

"Mmmmm we can go to the beach all day while looking at the shops. Is that ok?"

"Ok sounds good. Let's take money so we can buy food before we head."

"Yes Ma'am." She said like she was saluting me. I laughed at her then quickly got ready.

Couple minutes later

"Omg u look soooo cute!" I squealed looking at Lyssa outfit.

What she is wearing under