Her

Y/n's POV

The weekend past by fast and now it's work day.

"Ughhhh now I feel like this is too early." I groaned when I turned off my phone since it was my alarm. But then I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:35.

"SHEEEET!!" I jumped out of bed and luckily the clothes I was going to wear today were already ironed so I quickly put them on. I quickly did my hair and put on my shoes and got everything I needed. "Bye Lyssa see u!" I shouted and ran out the door.

"Uhhh see u too?" She said to herself.

I drive quickly trying to not get caught by the cops. "Eeeeeee 7:51?!" Luckily I was in the parking lot and ran quickly in the building not even taking the elevator cause it will take forever with all the people in there.

"Oh no 7:56??" I almost tripped. But still ran to Mr. Kim's office. I was finally on his floor and only had one more minute.

"I see his door! Move out of the way please!" I accidentally pushed people out of the way. Then I was in front of his door and knocked.

"Come i-" I quickly walked in before letting him finished.

"M-Mr. Ki-im, I'm so-"

"Y/n dear were u in a rush?" I looked up at him breathing heavily nodding to tired to speak. "Didn't you read my message this morning?"

"Wh-What?"

"I sent a message to u to come at 9 but you're an hour early." WHAT THE HECK?! SO I DIDNT HAVE TO RUN?! THIS WHOLE MORNING?!"

"Oh o-okay sir, may I take a b-break?"

"Yes of course, sorry you had to rush." He said apologetically.

"No no no it's not your fault, it's mine. I should've checked my phone."
(You guys will probably wonder "but she looked at her phone this morning?" Well yeah she did but just for the TIME. She didn't pay attention to her messages. Oops I meant u😂 Okway carry on!)

"Well next time check okay?" I nodded my head and walked out the door. I walked all the way to the editing room where I saw Trinity.

"Oh hey Y/n! You're here early too?"

"Ummm well I didn't check my messages this morning and thought I was going to be late so......."

"So u rushed this morning?!"

"Yes?" I said scratching the back of my neck feeling embarrassed.

"Oh Y/n, well since you're here want to help me edit? I kinda need help."

"Sure of course lets go." She guided me to the room.

Grayson's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm which was 8:15 meaning I still got to time before I go to work. But then i saw a message.

???: Hey, wanna meet a little early today?😘 I smirked a little and I didn't hear any footsteps at all meaning that Ethan wasn't awake yet.

Grayson: Sure bby, meet me in the same room.😏

???: Yes Daddy😉

I started to get dressed quickly trying to not to wake Ethan. I made a quick breakfast, brushed my teeth and went out.

I got to the building at 8:35, luckily there was no traffic. I went inside the building and said hello to some coworkers. I was almost the room where I was suppose to meet her but then I heard a laugh coming from a door.

"Omg that really happened on Saturday?!" Trinity was lagging along with......

"Yessss it was so hilarious!!" Y/n? Wow. I've never heard her laugh like that.

"Grayson?"

I looked to who was calling me and I saw her. I walked towards her and she dragged me into a room.

"I missed you so much." She started kissing me making me let out low moans.

"I missed you too." I kept kissing her until she started removing my clothes.

"Let's do it quick before work starts."

"Okay." Then you know what happened.

After we finished, we were putting back our clothes on.

"Do u like me Grayson?"

"No, you know I only use u for please and that's it."

"Ugh come on! We've been doing this for months and still nothing?!" She started to shout a little.

"Oh my god shut up! Do u want us to get caught?"

"Maybe?" She said with a little smirk on her face.

"You know that if we get caught our reputation will look very bad." I said with an irritated tone.

"Ugh fine whatever, you will love me one day." We'll see. I started walking out the door until she grabbed my arm. "No kiss daddy?" I rolled my eyes at her and pecked he on the cheek. I know she wanted one on the lips but I was like nope not today.

??? POV

Ugh! Why can't he see I'm good for him! I'm perfect. I'm sexy. Im a model. I have a perfect body. AND IM RICH! I will make him love me. He's mine and only mine.

"I just need a way to own him." I know a lot of girls look at him because he's a model but other models in this building are girls and look like they want him to be theirs theirs.

"Oh man I'm gonna be late." She groaned and started to walk out the door.

Y/n'a POV

"Haha! Well thanks for waking me up a little today Trinity I appreciate it very much." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Of course Y/n! Let me walk you out yes?"

"Oh sure of course thank u."

"No problem!" We started walking out into the hallway, and walked right out of the door and then I saw Grayson.

"Is it just me or does he look a little funny?" I looked at Trinity for an answer but she didn't say anything. "Um let's go yeah?"

"Yeah sure let's go." We we're going to start walking until I bumped into someone.

"Ugh watch where u going btch." She grumbled at me.

"Um what the fck?" I was going to turn around and do something but Trinity held me back.

"No stop she's one of our models."

"Who is she?"

"That's MEREDITH."

Hope u enjoyed!