First day!

Y/n's POV
I woke up early the next day. I was super excited for my first day at my new job! I quickly got ready making sure I looked professional and I ate a good breakfast too, I brushed my teeth, then fixed my hair real quick.

"Lyssa, I'm leaving ok?" I gently shook her from her sleep to let her know I was leaving.

"Okaayyy." She whispered while yawning. "Good luck at ur new job!" She did a tired smile.

"Thanks Lyssa. I'll Tex u later." She just nodded then I was off.

It was currently 7:45am and I needed to be there at 8am sharp. I was 10 minutes early cause I arrived at the Kim's Corporation (Just made that up) at 7:50am. I had a smile on my face as I entered the building. I saw a lady at the front desk and I went to ask her where Mr. Kim's office will be. "It will be on the 25th floor ma'am." She said with a nice smile.

"Thank u so much." I smiled back at her as I was going to the elevator. I pressed the 25 button and some other people were in the elevator too. They all had briefcases and some had the word "IDEAS" on them. Probably for the boss to see which Idea they could use for their next shoot?

The doors finally opened and I saw Mr. Kim's door. I looked at my phone and say that it was 7:58. I knocked on the door gently, and heard a voice say "Come in!" I walked inside and I looked around the room.

It had all kinds of pictures of different sceneries. There was beaches, beautiful mountains, sunsets in the country side, pretty city lights, and my most favorite one was a picture that had a lot of flowers blooming.

"Aahhh Y/n. Right on time." He smiled gently and I smiled back

"Yes sir, I didn't want to be late on my first day."

"Of course not." He said with a chuckle. "Now since its ur first day, I'm gonna go easy on u." I was a little nervous but his my nervousness well. "Ur going to meet ur model later on today but first I want to introduce u to the photographer that u will be replacing." I kinda got confused. Imma replace someone? I thought I was needed just in case something happens to the photographer.

"Excuse me sir-"

"You Can call me Mr. Kim."

"Sorry, Mr. Kim, but I thought u said that I would be a photographer just in case something happens to him." He shook his head.

"Well he retired yesterday to go work at a little cafe downtown now, so he won't be joining us no more." Wow he took my old job.

"O-okay then, so I'm now the actual replacement then?" I said with a nervous smile.

"Yes, yes u are now." I was honestly pretty excited, I am now an official photographer.

"Okay Mr. Kim. When will I start my first shoot?"

"You will start in an hour. Let me lead u to the room you will shoot in and u can meet the people there." I nodded and started following him.

We went to the 24th floor and went into a nice white room. There were chairs for people can watch the model pose and correct him if needed. Stylists on the side. Make up artists right beside them. The two big umbrellas for the flashes. It was like this was all a Dream.

"Y/n! U start in 30 minutes!"

"Yes Mr. Kim!" I said while getting some water cause my throat was getting dry.

"Has anyone seen Ethan? He was suppose to be here a long time ago." Ethan? Oh that probably could've been another Ethan. Right?

"Sir, Ethan said that he won't be able to join today because he is a bit sick. He didn't want to come because he was worried that he will also get everyone else sick as well."

"Alright then, we'll we need another person to do his job for today!"

"I'll do it sir." An assistant volunteered to do "Ethan's" job for today. It looked like all she needed to do was just hold a towel and a bottle of water, seemed easy.

"OK EVERYONE 5 MINUTES!" I was now too excited! I will officially start in a couple more minutes!

Ur gonna start ur photography job now! Yaaaay for u!

The Model and Photographerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें