Going to Beach

Y/n's POV

Wtf she called me a btch when she was one herself. "Ugh whatever, don't know her don't care."

"But Y/n u should be a little more careful with her."

"Why Trinity? She's acted like I was at fault back there but it was an accident."

"I know but she is pretty powerful and could destroy u easily. Sorry if it sounds kinda rude but it's true." She said looking very worried and kinda scared.

"Trinity, did u have a bad interaction with her before?" She looked up at me then looked down.

"I accidentally spilled coffee on her clothes when she ran into me. She was really mad and yelled at me in front of everyone when it was just an accident." I pulled her into a hug. "The worst part was when she got a water bottle and dumped it all over me and kept telling me that she can ruin me whenever she want and that's when I got my first warning." I felt so bad for Trinity. That Meredith btch should know how to treat people with more respect.

"I'm sorry Trin. Let's forget her and try to have a good day okay?" She nodded with a small smile and we started heading to the room where we will start work.

I started getting my camera ready but then I heard Mr. Kim say that he had an announcement.

"Everyone! We will have the photoshoot at the beach today and also we will have a special guest to model with Grayson today! So, make sure to be at the beach in one hour!" I packed my stuff and started to head out the door.

"Hey Y/n!" I turned around and saw Ethan.

"Hey Ethan whats up?"

"I was wondering if u wanted a ride to the beach? I can take u there." He said having a sweet smile on him.

"Yeah sure that will be great thank u. But do u think we can go to my apartment real quick so I can change? I don't want to go like this especially since it's going to be warm."

"Yeah of course no problem. Just give me the directions." I nodded my head and we went to his car.

We got to my apartment in 15 minutes so I got out of the car.

"Um do u want to come inside?"

"Sure thank u."

"Of course." We walked inside and luckily the place looked clean. "So u can sit there and do u want water or anything?"

"No no thank u I'm fine." He gave me a smile and I walked off to my room.

I finished getting dressed.

I looked at Ethan and he had an expression that i really couldn't read

really couldn't read. "Hey um does it look okay?"

Ethan's POV

Did she look okay? She looked beautiful in that outfit. I swear If the btch Meredith wasn't going to be there today to model, and if I had a choose, I would choose her.

"Yeah u look great. Wow. You look bea- I mean the outfit looks beautiful he." Man. I'm trying not to look embarrassed right now but too late.

Y/n's POV

I blushed a little from being just a tad bit shy.

"Um thank u, well we should go out now yes? I mean to the beach for the photoshoot."

"Yes, lets go!" We both walked out and head to his car. We were almost there until I was thirsty. "Hey Y/n, want to go get Starbucks real quick?" HOW TF DID HE KNOW??

"Yeah sure lets go." I smiled at him and we made a quick stop at the drive thru.

He payed for my drink while I was trying to throw my card at the lady at the window. I huffed and we got our drink me saying a "thank you" then we left.

"Next time I'm paying okay?"

"Oh come on Y/n, this time I payed cause u payed for my coffee last time." He chuckled. Then I remembered that I payed last time and chuckled too.

We arrived at the beach on time luckily cause the line for Starbucks.

"Well.... I'll see u later right?" Ethan said.

"Yeah I'll see u after the shoot!" We waved each other goodbye but then I heard him call my name.

"Hey Y/n!" I turned around and saw him come jog towards me.

"Yeah Ethan?"

"Um do u think we can take a selfie together right now?" I nodded my head saying yes then he took out his phone.
"Ready, say cheeeeeeseeee!"

"Cheeeseeee!" We both said. "Dang we look good especially with the beach in the background."

I looked at the photo and he was right, we did look good with the beach in the back. "You're right, we do." We both smiled and laughed.

"Okay this time this is a goodbye."

"Ha okay good bye!" He jogged off to the opposite way I was going.

Grayson's POV

I was getting dressed into my first outfit until I heard someone shout my name and I already knew that voice.

"Graysoonnnn!" Yup it's Meredith.

"What do u want?" I said in a bored tone.

"What? Can I not see my man getting dressed?"

I groaned silently. "For the last time I'm not your man. U and I are nothing but just some hook up that's it." I saw her roll her eyes.

"Whatever u will see soon that we were meant to be together."

"Pft yeah right. Now get out I need to get out of these pants."

"But I've seen it be-"

"My god Meredith get out!" She finally walked out now I was at peace.

After I finished changing I walked out of the tent and looked at the scenery. It looked very beautiful. The beautiful blue ocean. The nice warm sand. Ethan taking a picture with Y/n. Wait what?? Did she barely get here? And did my brother get here with her? She changed her outfit wait........ did Ethan go with her to her apartment and he saw her change?? Wtf. She came jogging towards me after the took their "picture".  What the hell is this feeling in my chest? It doesn't feel right.

HIIII!! I honestly didn't know what to name this chapter so I went with that😂😞.

But thank u for reading !