The Jerk

Y/n's POV
The shoot was officially gonna start and I had my camera ready in my hands waiting for the model to come already.

"EVERYONE HE IS COMING SO BE READY! Y/N! U READY WITH UR CAMERA?" Mr. Kim shouted cause the music was on so the model could "feel the vibe" when his pictures are getting taken.

"YES SIR IM READY!" I shouted so he can hear me. He gave me a thumbs up. Then I saw the male model coming and he was wearing a mask with sunglasses on like last time. But this time, he was wearing a nice and fancy suit that my jaw dropped. Then someone snapped in front of my face and I got out of my daze.

"Hello Grayson! How are u doing love?" Mr. Kim asked and I may say that they treat this "Grayson" person like a king.

"I'm doing fine so let's start shall we?" He said as he removed his glasses and mask. I'm guessing that's what he wears outside to avoid people. But when I saw his face, I was shocked. ETHAN?? The male model I'm going to take pictures of is Ethan??

"Aaah! Grayson here is ur new photographer, Y/n L/n!" Mr. Kim said to Grayson as he just looked at me up and down and gave me a face like he don't give a fu-

"Hey why didn't u tell me ur a model?" I asked him. He gave me a confused look.

"Hey girl, less questioning, more working ok?" He said in a rude sassy tone. I looked at him and have him a wtf look.

"Hey why are u being rude to me huh?" I asked while looking kinda disappointed.

"Look ok, I've never met u in my life. So can we plz start this and get this over with? Sheesh." He rolled his eyes at me and started walking towards the stage where he takes his pictures.

My mind was going crazy at that moment. So he's Ethan, but when he models his name is Grayson?! And he has never met me before? What kind of a person is he?! Ugh I guess people change when ur a model.

"Alright Y/n! Let's do this!" Said Mr. Kim. I nodded looking disappointed but I didn't show it for long. I walked where the photographers usually stand and started turning on my camera. Now it was my time to impress Mr. Kim.

"Ok now look like u just walked in a building and people are eye hearting uuu." The person that directs the model said. I'm guessing his name was Nate says his name tag. So I just listen to him about what he's telling "Grayson" to do while I take a picture of every perfect angle. "Ok now give death glares." I took pictures of his glares and may I say he looked dangerously hot. "Ok now give me...."

2 hours later
I took so many pictures today that my finger was hurting from all the clicks. "Grayson" had to keep changing his outfit mostly every 20 minutes. He looked really good in all of them. But I still saw a jerk who doesn't even know me.

Like seriously, Ethan was so kind to me when I first met him and now he's this? Was it because I didn't have a lot of money? I wasn't nice? Did he know I live in a tiny apartment? Ugh idk what it is.

After I take the pictures, I go to an editing room with other people as well to edit with them.

"Hello!" I kinda jumped at that because I was too concentrated at work.

"Oh um hi." I smiled at her. She had nice short straight brown hair and brown eyes, and also had nice make up. She looked very nice and innocent.

"My name is Trinity, one of the workers for editing. What's urs?" She asked me with a kind smile.

"My name is Y/n. And im a photographer." I smiled back at her as we shook our hands.

"Omg that's cool! I was going to be one too, but I like editing instead."

"That's cool. I was just going to edit some photos that I took earlier."

"Okay. If u need help or anything ask me!"

"Okay thank u Trinity!" She walked off going back to work.

I've been editing for a long time so I decided to take a little break. "Hey Trinity." She looked up from work.

"Yeah Y/n?"

"That male model Grayson, is he rude sometimes?"

"Mmm to be honest, mostly yes. That's just how most male models are." I gave her a nod then she asked, "Why? How did he act with u?" I just shook my head.

"Oh he didn't do much, it's my first day today so."

She smiled. "Oh okay then."

I walked it of the room to go get a bottle of water. Then I bumped into someone by accident.

"Hey! Watch where ur going!" It was Grayson, he gave me a glare.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't see u." I said slightly looking down. I still couldn't believe that this was Ethan still. I never saw him as a rude person.

" Whatever, hurry up with the editing, we have another shoot to do." Before I can say anything, he just turned and walked away.

"Dang, he is a jerk." I rolled my eyes and went to go finish my editing.

Grayson's POV
When I walked away from the new photographer, I heard her mumble something. I heard "Dang, he is a jerk." Am I really? Ha no! She bumped into me duh! She should watch where she's going. Then I went to the shooting room.

I feel like this is the most I have written😂I'm trying to see if I can make chapters longer. See ya!